Hudson Valley Harp

Coxsackie, New York · View map

About Hudson Valley Harp

Hudson Valley Harp has years of experience playing indoor and outdoor weddings in the Hudson Valley. Romantic and classic or down-to-earth and fun, Shannon is known for her ability to complete the celebration's ambiance. She is professional, creative, and up-to-date on the latest wedding trends. She has played at top wedding venues from the Adirondacks all the way down to the city, such as the Mohonk Mountain House, The Powelton Club, The Garrison, Arrow Park, West Hills Country Club, The Fenimore Art Museum, The State Room, Reid Castle, The Barn at Lord Howe Valley, Diamond Mills, The Prime in Saratoga and more! Contact her for a quote and the wedding music of your dreams!

Shannon's ceremony package includes 30 minutes of prelude music and selected ceremony songs. There is a discount for every hour played after the first, making her a great choice for your cocktail hour or reception! Music options include classical, pop, jazz, bollywood, Disney, Christian, Jewish and even a bit of Spanish flaire!

13 Reviews for Hudson Valley Harp

13 Hudson Valley Harp Reviews

C
Catherine

Married on 06/28/2019

Out of this world

Shannon was absolutely fabulous! We didn’t have the time to plan our music and let her do her thing. She made everything perfect and will be recommending her to all of our friends! Read more Shannon was absolutely fabulous! We didn’t have the time to plan our music and let her do her thing. She made everything perfect and will be recommending her to all of our friends!

N
Natalie Woods

Married on 06/14/2019

Everything we could of imagined

Shannon played during our ceremony at our wedding on June 14th. She was every bit professional as she was lovely to work with. She played so beautifully, my guests kept complementing us on how ... Read more wonderfully she played. I emailed Shannon some songs I requested and one that I wanted to walk down to that meant a lot to me. When I heard her begin playing as I walked down the isle it was just so special. I highly recommend Shannon as a harpist for any event, she is truly a dream to work with and has such a wonderful talent.

Kevin
Kevin

Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing sound, wonderful experience

Shannon was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional but extremely friendly. My wife and I selected some songs but Shannon also had a great website with samples of her playing which made it ... Read more easy for us to decide what we wanted. She played very beautifully and it was a great touch for our ceremony. We highly recommend using Shannon for your wedding or special event as it adds a beautiful touch to hear her playing. Thank you Shannon!