Hudson Valley Officiants

Mount Kisco, New York · View map · Visit website

About Hudson Valley Officiants

Hudson Valley Officiants is an officiant company in Wappingers Falls, New York, that focuses on tailored wedding ceremonies. They officiate weddings of all kinds, including religious, non-religious, vow renewals, and LGBTQ. Their network of officiants, priests, and ministers will deliver on the goal of putting together personalized, upbeat yet serious ceremony to properly celebrate the couple’s love. Hudson Valley Officiants starts the planning process with a handwritten ceremony reflecting each of their couples.

Hudson Valley Officiants are bilingual and therefore able to speak in Spanish, English, or Filipino for the ceremonies. Speaking of ceremonies: Theirs average between 30 and 60 minutes per. They have licenses for every U.S. state as well as US Virgin Islands, Caribbean, Canada & Europe. Religions served include:

• Methodist
  • Hindu
  • Anglican
  • Agnostic

Areas Covered

Hudson Valley Officiants covers territory outside of Wappingers Falls, New York. Other areas in which they may be hired include:

• New Jersey

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I knew Rev. Lou was the officiant for us the day that we met him. We met him at a bridal show and it was clear to us that Rev. Lou was very knowledgeable, charismatic, genuine, and ... Read more proud to do what he does. Shortly after the bridal show, we setup a meeting with him and decided to hire him. Rev. Lou works with you every step of the way to make sure your ceremony is exactly how you are envisioning it. My husband and I made some changes along the way and Rev. Lou was more than happy to be flexible and accommodating with what we wanted. He was also super accommodating with his schedule when it came to meeting with him to perfect our ceremony. On the day of our wedding, Rev. Lou showed up early and talked to my husband and I to prep us for the ceremony. He helped to calm us and left us feeling like we would have the perfect ceremony, which we did! Rev. Lou could have not made our ceremony any more beautiful or easy for us. He spoke beautifully. He knew where to be sincere, where to be nostalgic, and even where to add some humor. Though our wedding was just one of hundreds that Rev. Lou was a part of this year, my husband and I truly felt like our wedding was the only one that mattered to him due to his great dedication and love for what he does. I highly recommend Rev. Lou for your special day and would have him officiate my wedding a thousand times over! Thank you Rev. Lou for all that you did for us!

N
Nabilah

Getting married on 10/02/2020

Reverend Louis made the ceremony very enjoyable for everyone, made it very lovely and also provided comical relief during certain moments. I would recommend him to anyone. Read more Reverend Louis made the ceremony very enjoyable for everyone, made it very lovely and also provided comical relief during certain moments. I would recommend him to anyone.

A
Alison

Married on 06/01/2019

The best day ever!!

I can't express enough how wonderful it was to work with Reverend Louis! From our first meeting up until our big day everything went perfect! He really took his time talking with me and my husband in ... Read more our meetings really getting to know us and making sure we were getting everything we truly wanted. Myself, my husband and our wedding party were having some pre-ceremony jitters and Reverend Lou worked his magic and put us at ease and explained everything perfectly to us. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, Reverend Lou truly has a way with words it's a gift. He had our guests even laughing a few times which we loved!! All of our guests could not stop raving about how wonderful Reverend Lou and the ceremony were! We recieved endless compliments. I would absolutely recommend Reverend Louis you would be so lucky to work with him and have the most beautiful wedding ceremony. Thank you for reverend Reverend Lou!