HUE creative

Grand Rapids, MI · View map

About HUE creative

HUE is a innovative creative studio specializing in all your signage and design needs. We love to create custom pieces for your incredibly special day. Hand painted signs, custom built statement pieces and all your printed paper goods. Let us be part of telling your love story starting from addressing and designing the invite all the way to the hashtag sign that keeps your guests involved.

3 Reviews for HUE creative

3 HUE creative Reviews

B
Brittany

Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot recommend Hue enough. First, Paige, the owner, is probably the nicest human you will ever meet. She listens to exactly what you want and then effortlessly makes it happen. And she is great at ... Read more hiring because her staff, from my interactions, are somehow exactly the same! Hue's talent and vision for creating anything beautiful is unparalleled (at least from my experience from my lifetime). If Hue makes signs, or anything for that matter, for your wedding, they WILL be noticed. I cannot even count the number of comments I had about my incredible invitations and signs for my wedding. All in all, its a pretty great package to have both people that care so much and are somehow simultaneously just as talented. Very very pleased!!!

B
Brianna

Married on 05/14/2016

HUE (Paige) is ahhhmazing! She made a BEAUTIFUL welcome sign, seating chart chalkboard sign and water colored table numbers for our wedding this past May! I can't say enough about how beautiful her ... Read more work is. She's not only incredibly talented but she's so sweet and easy to work with! I would email her constantly throughout the planning process and she was always super responsive. Thank you HUE for making our wedding even more beautiful!

V
Vanessa

Married on 10/19/2014

My advice is to book HUE! HUE is incredible to work with. They are genuine, kind, understanding, and extremely talented. HUE's personal touch and design really brought my wedding to life, and it was a ... Read more joy working with them in the process. They designed my Save the Dates, Invitations, and all of the signs. They both listened to my vision and had professional insight to offer as well. I will definitely use HUE for other events and business ventures in the future.

HUE creative FAQ