Hull's Happiest Days Designs

Ithaca, NY · View map

About Hull's Happiest Days Designs

Hull’s Happiest Days Designs is a wedding planning and design company based in Ithaca, New York. This planning and design team approaches wedding planning with a focus on artist and client collaboration. They strive to interpret your wedding vision, relationship, and love story into a meaningful celebration that is full of details that are unique to you.

Hull’s Happiest Days Designs specializes in wedding and event planning and design, as well as gifts, favor packages, and wedding rentals for clients in the Ithaca and Finger Lakes region. Their team of expert planners and artists collaborates with clients in order to achieve your unique desired wedding vision, paying close attention to detail, personal style, and budget. Your event planner will coordinate your lighting, decor, music, food, and any other details you may wish to have at your celebration. They also create hand-crafted gifts and favors for your wedding guests to take home memories of your special day, including gift boxes, jewelry, and other personalized items. Wedding planning and design services include:

• Budget analysis

19 Hull's Happiest Days Designs Reviews

Abigail
Abigail

Married on 06/29/2019

Really saved our wedding weekend!

Shawn and her team worked so hard our wedding weekend to make everything come together! We had a barn wedding, with lots of rentals and moving parts, lots to set up and keep track of, and the bonus of ... Read more uncertain weather making us unable to determine if the ceremony would be outside or inside until one hour before it started. They made sure everything was perfect and kept me calm! I don't think we could have survived the weekend without them!

R
Rebecca J Schlueter

Married on 06/01/2019

Best decision you can make

Shawn made our wedding experience smooth and simple. She will think of and take care of every detail. It was the best decision we made. She is so enjoyable to work with. We had Shawn's help with the ... Read more month of coordination. We live in California and were getting married in Upstate New York. We did not meet or see any of our venues until the week of. Shawn took care of everything. There were a lot of unforeseen details with an outdoor wedding and our vision kept changing. Shawn was also three steps ahead of us with ideas and solutions.

M
Michelle

Married on 10/12/2018

I Purchased dishes from Hull's Happiest Days Design and I was beyond ecstatic when I received them. The quality of work was excellent. What impressed me the most was how I felt true heart had gone ... Read more into the crafting of the items I received. The hand craftsmanship was excellent and it was apparent that the artisan truly cared about what they'd created!