Human Spectrum Weddings

Kansas City, MO · View map

About Human Spectrum Weddings

Human Spectrum Weddings specializes in providing professional non-religious officiating for ALL who wish to be united in love, regardless of faith, gender, or orientation.

Our officiant is committed to performing universal matrimonial services full-time, all the while remaining actively involved within the local progressive community.

As a Minister of Metaphysics and Holistic Life Counselor, our officiant possesses a strong spiritual sense; understanding that love and marriage have nothing to do with dogma or religion.

Metaphysical Ministers honor EVERYONE'S path in life, knowing that each and every path is valuable and that every individual aligns themselves (ideally) in the most harmonious way.

By choosing Human Spectrum Weddings to share in your union, you have already taken a crucial step forward in your aspiring journey of love and matrimony.

18 Reviews for Human Spectrum Weddings

18 Human Spectrum Weddings Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 10/14/2017

Brandon did an amazing job in writing our vows! He was very accommodating even in the worst of cases (thunderstorm during the ceremony). Thank you so much for making our day so special! Read more Brandon did an amazing job in writing our vows! He was very accommodating even in the worst of cases (thunderstorm during the ceremony). Thank you so much for making our day so special!

C
Chelsea

Married on 10/08/2017

Brandon was amazing! I am so happy with everything and he made the process so simple and easy. The ceremony was beautiful and he was incredible to work with. He made my wedding everything I wanted. Read more Brandon was amazing!! I am so happy with everything and he made the process so simple and easy. The ceremony was beautiful and he was incredible to work with. He made my wedding everything I wanted.

E
Emily

Married on 09/29/2017

We loved working with Rev. Brandon! He did an amazing job, our guests had nothing but good things to say. We will be totally recommending Human Spectrum Weddings to our friends and family. Thank you ... Read more so so much for making our wedding day so special!