Hunt Valley Catering

Monkton, Maryland · View map · Visit website

About Hunt Valley Catering

Hunt Valley Catering is a wedding caterer in Monkton, Maryland that has been creating truly memorable wedding events for almost 20 years. In addition to providing wedding food and beverages, they also provide event production and custom event creation for couples in the Baltimore area.

Hunt Valley Catering is a full-service wedding catering company that specializes in high-quality food. They'll also go above and beyond to provide unparalleled presentation and the upscale service you and your guests deserve.

Cuisine

Whether you have dietary needs or are looking to serve a regional-specific meal, Hunt Valley Catering will create a custom menu to meet your needs. They will take care of the delivery, setup and cleanup services for your wedding meal. Choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, family-style, plated, stations, and hors d'oeuvres. Hunt Valley Catering is available for the following cuisine styles:

• American
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

Other Services

Event coordination services, bartending services can also be provided by Hunt Valley Catering. Couples may also opt for cake cutting and liquor services.

155 Reviews for Hunt Valley Catering

155 Hunt Valley Catering Reviews

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 07/12/2012

Hunt Valley Catering is an excellent business to work with. They are extremely professional, flexible, and worth the cost. The package we chose that included hor d'oeurves, alcohol, entree- complete ... Read more with london broil, crab cakes, garlic potatoes, plus more, and wedding cake, was definitely worth the price per person. You just simply received so much for one price. We had a walk-thru a week before the event with Lawrence from Hunt Valley at our venue (1840s Ballroom) where we went over where everyone would sit. Hunt Valley provides the tables, linens, glassware, flatware, etc... for our event. The food was delicious and if the meat was not cooked to your liking, they would cook it more for you without a problem. The staff that worked our event worked efficiently, politely, and cleared off our tables quickly. Maybe even a little too quick as my husband and I only got a couple bites of our wedding cake. Other than that, everything went very well. We definitely recommend this caterer for your wedding/event!

housetyrrell2020
Jacqueline

Getting married on 05/21/2020

Excellent customer service

My fiance and I were looking at this as out caterer for our wedding. The customer service and responsiveness to our questions was quick and friendly. This caterer would have been a great choice if my ... Read more fiance and I hadn't chosen to go with a destination wedding instead!

W
Wendy Wallick

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Made My Daughter's Wedding Perfect

Hunt Valley Catering provided fantastic food, drink, service and attendance at my daughter's wedding May 11, 2019. Darlene and her team made our entire wedding experience easy. On the day of, Carole ... Read more Carole and her on-site crew attended to every detail and ran everything so smoothly. The food was excellent; our guests raved over the whole experience. Their rates were more than reasonable, and they served as a wedding coordinator on the wedding day. Everything was perfect! I recommend them highly and would use them for my future catering needs.