Hunt Valley Country Club

Cockeysville, MD · View map · Visit website

About Hunt Valley Country Club

Hunt Valley Country Club in Phoenix, Maryland offers an unrivaled setting for the wedding of your dreams set against the romantic backdrop of the breathtaking GolfCcourse. You and your guests can celebrate in our newly renovated ballroom with beautiful chandeliers that are surrounded by floor to ceiling windows containing expansive views of the rolling hills and landscape. Complimenting the extraordinary view is a team of professionals ready to make your dream day a reality.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 250 wedding guests within our Valley View Ballroom. The outdoor tented terrace is also perfect for ceremonies and cocktail hour receptions.

The Hunt Valley Country Club is a full-service wedding venue with exclusive on-site catering and event coordination. Our venue also offers the following additional services:

• All-Inclusive Packages

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 09/16/2017

Our wedding at the Hunt Valley Country Club on 9/16 was the wedding of my dreams! On top of the venue being absolutely stunning and the food being top-notch, Emily and Anna Marie were the best! They ... Read more were extremely responsive to all of my questions throughout the wedding planning process and were so friendly and accommodating. When I walked into the country club the day of our wedding, I was stunned at how beautiful everything was set up - it was exactly how I envisioned. The day went so smoothly from beginning to end - I'm so happy that I had my wedding here and would highly recommend it.

S
Shana

Married on 06/29/2018

Hunt Valley Country Club (HVCC) was the perfect venue for my wedding! Anna showed us all around the beautiful venue, which includes floor to ceiling glass windows encasing 3 of the 4 walls in the ... Read more newly renovated reception hall overlooking the golf course and pond, a gorgeous wood bar area, updated carpeting and beautiful chandeliers, tasteful décor, a rather large bridal suite, and a huge tent/balcony overlooking the golf course. Anna walked us through all they were willing to offer, including discounts for a Friday wedding, all linens – and they have a huge array of color choices – silverware, tableware, and glassware, and they also provided us with many options for our dinner and cocktail spread. We loved having so many choices, and the fact that the pricing was extremely affordable gave us the ability to add more, such as an open bar for guests. Our tasting was amazing; everything was delectable, and HVCC even took care of the cake and centerpieces for us! HVCC is an elegant establishment. It is a one-stop shop, and HVCC also included a day-of-coordinator, Emily, as part of our contract. Emily was fantastic! She and Anna sat down with us and went through a huge checklist so they knew exactly what was needed and what we expected a month ahead of time (plus, they kept in constant email contact with use throughout our engagement—from August to June). Emily also put together the floor plan, double checked all linen colors and floor spacing, determined our timeline, ran us through our rehearsal, verified all our planned decorations, and had us bring all our decorations up two days in advance. Emily and her team then decorated the entire venue for us – making the decoration aspect of the wedding completely stress free for me (and then they packed it all back up for us and had our decorations waiting for my family to pick up the next day! I was so impressed! Emily even pinned all the boutonnieres and corsages on our wedding party! Emily & Anna made my wedding perfect!

L
Larry

Married on 06/10/2018

Hunt Valley Country Club hosted one of the most spectacular days in the lives of my family… the wedding of our daughter. We could not have picked a more perfect venue for so many reasons. The setting ... Read more setting of the Club in the hills of Hunt Valley was truly stunning. The facility itself was able to accommodate both the ceremony under an outside tent right next to the building that housed the reception area making it very convenient including lots of parking. The bridal suite and groomsmen changing areas afforded ample space. Wedding Planners Anna Marie Kable and Emily Buczynski were highly professional and ensured no detail was missed and guided us during the rehearsal and actual ceremony. General Manager Chris Deprospo was also there every step of the way. They all took the time to listen to what the bride and groom desired for their most special day along with Anna and Emily coordinating with all of the outside vendors we chose including the DJ, flower shop, cake shop, etc. The day of the wedding was flawless due to all of the efforts of Anna and Emily while the serving staff including bartenders were extremely courteous and friendly. The food was absolutely delicious including all of the appetizers, the main meal, and slider snacks later into the evening. The price of the venue was also very reasonable. I would highly recommend Hunt Valley Country Club to anyone looking for an amazing wedding day!