Hunter Mountain

Hunter, NY · View map · Visit website

About Hunter Mountain

Hunter Mountain, a resort in Hunter, New York, provides the perfect setting for couples looking for a rustic wedding venue. With ceremonies on top of a mountain or situated cozily inside the resort, this unique space provides scenic views from any location. The resort is nestled among the mountains near the Indian Head Wilderness and Kaaterskill Wild Forest.

Facilities and Capacity
For couples looking for a unique and outdoorsy setting, the resort offers a mountain-top ceremony, to which couples and guests will be transported via ski lift. Once at the top, a backdrop of green slopes and blue skies stretch as far as the eye can see. Indoors, tall expansive windows as well as wood and stone accents contribute to the rustic and natural feel of the venue. Couples looking to wed at Hunter Mountain can invite a maximum of 300 guests.

Available to host your ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner, the resort provides the following services to couples:

• Accommodations
  • Setup
  • Tables
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Hunter Mountain offers bar service and provides the following types of catering styles:

• Buffet

Shannon
Featured
Shannon

Married on 10/14/2017

I wish I could give Hunter Mountain 1000000 Stars! Debbie was literally there from day one when my husband proposed to me on top of Hunter Mountain in the same exact spot we said “I do”! She was there ... Read more every step of the way, answering my 1000 question emails, meeting with us, and being our number one cheerleader, until our amazing wedding day October 14 2017. From Kristen and Ron being super organized and on top of everything, to my amazing vendors making sure everything went smoothly, I can’t imagine our day getting any more perfect. I was nervous about the weather being mid October and freezing the day before and also with it being Oktoberfest weekend... but it was 72 and beautiful and everyone at Oktoberfest cheered us on like we were famous ha ha! Everything went so smoothly and better then I ever expected (we usually have very bad luck) The food by chef Tom was absolutely delicious and my family is still ranting and raving that “ it was the best wedding I’ve ever been to” I can not thank the staff and coordinators enough for making our day truly a fairy tale! Our family now wants to make it a tradition to go up every October to celebrate at Hunter Mountain and I can not wait! Love always, Mr & Mrs Evans

Christina
Christina

Married on 07/06/2019

This will be the best wedding your guest will ever attend!

This was truly an amazing adventure. Everyone at the Mountain made sure the day went smooth, the food was excellent and the suggested vendors were also amazing as well. Debbie was kind and helpful ... Read more through the whole process and Josephine made sure the day went smoothly.

Grace
Grace Callesano Snyder

Married on 07/06/2019

Well done hunter mountain! Well done!

The wedding at Hunter Mtn was absolutely amazing. WE WERE BLOWN AWAY! The food, service, wait staff everyone behind the scenes were incredible. Josephine was perfection. She worked from the very ... Read more early until the end of the after party. She got us to the top of the mtn and back down without getting rained on. And Debbie Reilly, there are just no words to express our gratitude to her. She is the best !!