Huntington Farm

Viroqua, WI · View map

About Huntington Farm

Welcome to Huntington Farm Wedding Barn

The Huntington Barn is an enchanting Gothic Style Barn with full service for weddings, reunions, graduations, conferences and other unique events. The barn is part of a 135 acre private estate, surrounded by beautiful landscaped grounds between La Crosse and Madison, Wisconsin. The farm breeds and trains Warm Blood Sport Horses and grows and sells organic hay. Huntington provides a private tranquil setting for a serene guest experience.

3 Reviews for Huntington Farm

3 Huntington Farm Reviews

M
Michele

Married on 07/09/2011

My son and daughter in law held their wedding ceremony and reception here, and were thrilled with the results! Diane, the owner, was so helpful with everything, right from the beginning. The venue has ... Read more venue has so many beautiful and different areas that are totally available for the wedding party and guests to use, for the ceremony site to photos. The photos from this day were just amazing! The nice thing with this site is that Diane allows you to be so creative, there are very few limitations of what you can do. If desired, you can cater your own food, which almost no site allows! You can provide your own alcohol, which is a huge savings over other rented venues which requires you to purchase it from them. We also had a gift opening/breakfast at the farm the next morning, which was lovely and yummy! We all loved this site so much, my nephew was married there in October after seeing the results from our wedding, and I have recommended it to several other people. A truly lovely and different experience for your outdoor wedding!

magoe
Melissa

Married on 05/21/2011

Sorry for the late review, but I just came across this site and I wanted to give this place justice. I could not have been happier with our wedding. The views are incredible. I still look back at our ... Read more wedding photos and grin ear to ear because it's so gorgeous. The staff was more than helpful. Not many places in this area would bother help people park and if elderly/handicapped needed a ride or assistance to the barn of some sort, that was provided. The price is more than reasonable, especially for the wedding and reception venue.

User5311509

2+ years ago

1.8

The owners were very unprofessional. She was in and out during wedding and reception giving her opinion on how we shouldshould be doing things and was very rood to the guestguests. She let her dog go ... Read more in and out of the barn. We only had three hours to set up and rehearse for 4pm to 7pm. We would not recommend this venue to anyone. Even though it looks nice it was way to much of a hassal.

Huntington Farm FAQ