Huskey AMA Events

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Huskey AMA Events

Huskey AMA Events is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina and provides DJ services, and other professional services, to weddings throughout the Carolinas and Eastern Georgia. The team is truly passionate about what they do and makes customer service their number-one priority. The company started out as a DJ company and understands that one of the most important aspects of an event is the music.

Every DJ that works for Huskey AMA Events is not only able to provide fantastic music, they’re also trained to MC your event. Their extensive music library includes genres such as club, international, pop, rock, country, and many more. They perform at one event per day and carry liability insurance to give you peace of mind. The team meets with couples during a consultation to learn what your expectations are, and can provide services like a do-not-play list, karaoke, and video projection. Other equipment/services offered include:

• Microphones
  • Photo booth
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services Offered
The team at Huskey AMA Events is comprised of people who are committed to producing high-quality events for their customers. The company can also provide couples with photography, live entertainment (piano, violin, guitar, singers), and event planning services for their special day.

15 Reviews for Huskey AMA Events

15 Huskey AMA Events Reviews

Danielle
Danielle Mayle

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wedding ceremony and reception

So glad we chose y’all to be apart of our special day. Despite all the craziness you still made it work and it was so special. They are quick to respond and I love the dj questionnaire they provide ... Read more for you to fill out. I think it helps stay organized and everyone be on the same page.

C
Christopher Baker

Married on 12/16/2018

The customer service was awesome from beginning to end me and my family loved our pictures and everything about the event I will definitely be using these services again I highly Recommend Huskey AMA ... Read more to anyone looking for these type services 10 starz 10 thumbs up

D
Debra Vaughn

Married on 12/12/2018

Small family holiday gathering

Thomas somehow made a micarle for my daughters small wedding after our previous DJ cancelled on us. He said he would get back to me and I just knew that was going to be 2 or more days, but it was less ... Read more than an hour that he got back with me and booked my event! Thank you Thomas