Hyatt at Olive 8

Seattle, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Hyatt at Olive 8

Hyatt at Olive 8 is a full-service hotel and wedding venue located in Seattle, Washington that brings a local and sustainable touch to everything they offer. This luxury hotel conveniently resides in downtown Seattle, letting you experience the city’s most legendary attractions for your romantic getaway.

Facilities and Capacity
Hyatt at Olive 8 has a total of 12,000 square feet of event space that consists of stylish and versatile venues. The elegant Grand Ballroom is a 6,500-square-foot space that is able to be separated into smaller rooms, accommodating up to 400 guests. The Steel Room boasts a total of 930 square feet of stylish space that can accommodate up to 75 people for a smaller reception. The Cyan Room is a 1,091-square-foot contemporary style room that can be divided into two sections, fitting up to 80 guests for a reception. The Cobalt and Azure Rooms are also more intimate spaces that can fit 60 to 75 guests for rehearsal dinners, receptions or bridal parties.

Hyatt at Olive 8 is known for its green-friendly venues which boast dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows that create a modern city atmosphere. Their attentive event staff will provide you with unparalleled service that will truly create the vision that you have for your event. They offer the following services in their wedding packages:

• Votive candle centerpieces
  • Linens and napkins in your color choice
  • Professional banquet captain and event staff to oversee event
  • Gift, cake and bridal tables
  • Staging for band or DJ
  • Dance floor
  • Shuttle to local attractions
  • Bridal suite
  • Parking and valet

Cuisine
The culinary team at Hyatt at Olive 8 will provide you with locally-sourced seasonal cuisine with a touch of creative flair. They also offer eclectic dining options at the Urbane Restaurant and Lounge, which can be used as the backdrop for dinners and post-wedding brunches. Their menus and food services include the following:

• Butler-passed hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
  • Four-course plated dinner or lunch including appetizer, salad and entree
  • Custom designed tiered wedding cake
  • 3-4 hour open bar
  • Champagne toast
  • Complete menu tasting before event

Accommodation
This hotel will provide the couple with a complimentary luxury suite for their overnight stay as well as 346 eco-friendly rooms and 13 suites for their guests. Each room comes with energy efficient lighting, low-power appliances. The suites come with spacious foyers and dining tables.

1 Reviews for Hyatt at Olive 8

1 Hyatt at Olive 8 Reviews

Grace
Grace Cowell

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Erinn Uhlmeyer Event Sales Manager😊

Aloha! I would like to thank Erinn on how she did such a great job. From the very beginning I had question after question and she responded right away. I did back and fourth messaging for longer then ... Read more a month due to not being sure on a venue choice since it was going to be a destination wedding and I’m stuck in Kauai not able to meet up and see the venue face to face. I loved how she went above and beyond and had an assistant take videos of both the grand Hyatt Seattle and Olive 8 spaces. Since I was unsure of where to do my wedding. I would recommend to defiantly talk to her if you plan to get married or have an event at the olive 8 Seattle or grand Hyatt seattle. I did so much research on venues and the Hyatt’s are pretty well priced for a hotel venue and comes with many inclusives! Her customer service stood out from others as I was searching for so many other venues in Seattle area as well! Overall I didn’t choose to have my wedding here just due to finding something that suited my tastes more and it having more building character......BUT if this venue suits you on the modern and upscale hotel I would defiantly give Erinn a call or email. She is great and I’ve been working at a Hyatt in Kauai for over 3 years now. I’ve seen a lot of customer service but hers was different from others on her patience and responsiveness! I may not have booked my wedding here but wanted to thank her for her customer service! Me and my fiancée actually booked and decided to stay for a couple days at the Hyatt olive 8 Seattle before we get married for our wedding week. So at least we get that experience. Thank you!! Sincerely, Grace Cowell

Hyatt at Olive 8 FAQ