Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus

Oak Brook, IL · View map · Visit website

About Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus

Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus is a wedding venue located in Oak Brook, Illinois situated on 88 acres of natural preserve. Whether you are hosting an intimate gathering or a grand reception, this venue can accommodate any wedding size.

Facilities and Capacity
Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus offers 47,000 square feet of elegant indoor and outdoor event space. The Prairie Ballroom accommodates up to 300 guests and offers panoramic views of a tranquil lake. The Grand Oaks Pavilion is an enchanting space with an outdoor garden terrace that seats up to 200 guests. The Q-Room accommodates 60 guests and has a private patio that is perfect for a small ceremony or cocktail hour.

The professional team at Hyatt Lodge will make sure every detail of your wedding is meticulously planned from start to finish. The following upscale services and amenities will also be provided for you:

• On-site dining options
  • On-site recreation
  • Valet parking
  • Seating arrangements
  • Setup
  • Dance floor and risers
  • Audio-visual equipment

Cuisine
At Hyatt Lodge, your guests will be treated to a four-course meal with a choice of four different entrees. Their culinary professionals will also provide you with a variety of serving selections, such as stations, displays, plated dinners, seasonal menus and buffets for your post-wedding brunch.

Accommodation
In addition, Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus offers accommodations to help you and your guests enjoy your stay. Accommodations include:

• Complimentary guest room for the couple
  • 218 luxurious rooms and suites for guests

29 Reviews for Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus

29 Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus Reviews

R
Roxana

Married on 10/15/2016

Our wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Sigita and her team. I did not need a wedding coordinator because she and her team took care of everything I needed the day of the wedding. The Hyatt ... Read more Lodge is a very well oiled, beautiful machine; these people really know how to do weddings. I wish we could do our wedding all over again because this venue and grounds are absolutely breathtaking. The entire experience was easy and stress free thanks to these wonderful people!

E
Erin

Married on 10/31/2015

The Hyatt Lodge was great in the planning process and execution of our wedding day. They are pros! We had a Halloween themed reception and the Hyatt set the reception space up better than I ever could ... Read more have imagined and the food was great! Our coordinators Sigita and Leslie were awesome! They answered my never ending emails and put my mind at ease that everything would be taken care of. The property is beautiful for pictures and the rooms are nice and reasonably priced. All of our guest raved about how great the venue was. I highly recommend the Hyatt Lodge and their event team.

Future Mrs. Bax
Alex

Married on 09/12/2015

I could write a book about how amazing the Hyatt was. Leslie, Sigita, and Cheryl are the dream team and they made our perfect night happen. They were incredibly helpful, very kind, insightful, ... Read more supportive, and professional. Leslie and Sigita answered all of my little questions right away and did an excellent job pulling it all together the day-of. Wow. Just, wow.