Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa and Casino

Palm Beach · View map

About Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa and Casino

Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa & Casino, a magnificent beachfront resort, situated on the sugary white sands and crystal clear waters of the Caribbean, sets the mood for a magical Aruba wedding. The lush gardens and breathtaking beach provides the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable ceremony, and when your special day arrives, the wedding you've always imagined will become a romantic reality

7 Reviews for Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa and Casino

7 Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa and Casino Reviews

E
Erica Kelly

Married on 10/13/2018

If you want an amazing wedding, go find Rosy!

My husband and I got married at the Hyatt Regency on October 13th, 2018. Its really tough planning a wedding from afar, but Roseangela (Rosy! ) made everything so, so easy and effortless. She was ... Read more efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. She answered all of my questions and concerns, and she even added a few special touches to our decorations to make everything perfect! On the day of our wedding it called for severe storms, but Rosy still gave me the option to have the cocktail hour and reception outside, even though she cautioned me against it (spoiler alert: wrong move!) She honored my wishes until the last possible moment; and then was forced to move it inside because of government weather warnings. I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Rosy, she was the absolute BEST planner! We can't wait to go back for our anniversary trip!

Renee
Renee

Married on 06/23/2018

Just got married June 23. My Experience with Rosy from the Hyatt has been absolutely amazing. She is the greatest wedding planner. She made everything go as easy as possible with planning a wedding ... Read more from afar. I highly recommend the Hyatt in Aruba. The views are breathtaking with made my photos look almost fake. The Hyatt is a great variety of locations on there property for whatever type of wedding you are looking for. My wedding was totally a dream come true. So happy to have the amazing memories to last me a life time.

K
Kristina

Married on 04/18/2016

Where do I begin? Every single part of our experience with the Hyatt was outstanding! Planning a wedding in Aruba from Massachusetts was very scary until I booked the Hyatt and started working with ... Read more their wedding planner, Rosy. Rosy was fantastic to work with! She made everything stress-free and easy. She was easily accessible and was very detail oriented. Once we arrived in Aruba, our experience was truly magical. From the second we checked in, to our wedding day, to the second we checked out, we were thrilled with the service, venue, beach, restaurants, scenery, staff, spa, casino, and overall experience. We had 65 people travel from New England for our wedding and they all share the same opinion about their Hyatt experience. We are so grateful for the staff at the Hyatt who made our wedding week unforgettable! I highly recommend booking your wedding or special event at the Hyatt! We had our ceremony in the sand, cocktail hour under the large palapa, and reception on the beach deck. If you are booking the Hyatt for your wedding, but wondering which location to choose on site, I recommend booking the spots that we chose. It really worked out perfectly!