Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel

Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel is a ballroom wedding venue located in Birmingham, Alabama. Guests can enjoy the southern hospitality offered by the hotel while appreciating the stylish decors and crystal chandeliers.

Facilities and Capacity
The hotel offers several event spaces and rooms for guests and couples to choose from. The venue has three ballrooms – Wynfrey Ballroom, Riverchase Ballroom, and Wynsor Ballroom – of different sizes that can accommodate a maximum of 600 guests.

Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel's full-service culinary team provides curated menus and on-site wedding specialists to assist couples in planning the event. The venue also offers services such as:

• Event rentals
  • In-house catering
  • Set up
  • Clean up

Cuisine
Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel has a full-service catering team. Its world-class chefs help couples customize a menu that will suit their tastes. In addition to custom menus, the venue can provide a variety of serving options, including buffet, dessert, plated, and stations.

Accommodation
The hotel also features 329 guestrooms and 6 luxury suites for accommodations. The rooms are furnished with Hyatt Grand Beds, flat screen TVs, alarm clock radios, and free Wi-Fi.

8 Reviews for Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel

8 Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 04/27/2018

The perfect venue. Would recommend to anyone. Absolutely loved it. Wonderful experience! Read more The perfect venue. Would recommend to anyone. Absolutely loved it. Wonderful experience!

A
Allison

Married on 07/11/2015

This wedding venue was wonderful for our needs. We had a summer wedding so it was important to us that our reception be inside. Additionally, we had many out of town guests so the convenience of this ... Read more venue was a huge plus. From the start of the planning process to the end of the night we were totally taken care of by Kristin. She was very patient and flexible with our many requests and last-minute changes. The food was delicious and the room was set up beautifully. Kristin took the time with me before the day of my wedding to really understand my vision so that me and my family didn't have to do anything except show up on my wedding day. My husband and I were very pleased with how everything turned out and received many compliments on the wedding! The Hyatt Regency (Wynfrey) truly has the most beautiful ballrooms of all the hotels in town. Would highly recommend. In fact, my sister-in-law got married 6 months after we did and she used the venue as well for dinner and guest accommodations. :)

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 06/06/2015

This place is amazing! The staff is incredibly helpful, the food was superb and Kristin (the coordinator) was the best part! She helped me with several aspects of the wedding as well as helped me ... Read more find vendors when I ran into planning snags!! If you are getting married in Birmingham, this place is a must!