Hyatt Regency Buffalo

Buffalo, NY · View map

About Hyatt Regency Buffalo

The Hyatt Regency Buffalo is a wedding venue located in the heart of downtown Buffalo, New York with personalized service and exceptional cuisine. For over 30 years, couples have been trusting the Hyatt Regency to host the beginning of their lives together in its incredible ballrooms and intimate garden settings.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples have two options for hosting romantic ceremonies and receptions at the Hyatt Regency, including The Grand Ballroom and the Sun Garden. The ballroom is 10,000 square feet, with 16-foot ceilings and a versatile space. This space can sit up to 700 guests for a banquet dinner. More intimate events can be hosted in the Sun Garden, which overlooks the lush atrium of the hotel and is perfect for a cocktail hour, morning-after brunch or smaller wedding gathering.

At the Hyatt Regency, couples are given a personally assigned wedding and event planner. Other services include cake design, lighting and sound, and setup and cleanup.

Cuisine
Work with your personally assigned wedding specialist and the professional catering staff at the Hyatt Regency to design the perfect menu. Whether you want an elegant champagne toast, hand-passed hors d'oeuvres or an extravagant plated meal, they will work to ensure that you are happy with every customized detail.

Accommodation
Above and beyond magnificent views and excellent service, this venue offers accommodations for out-of-town guests. They also offer a complimentary suite for the happy couple.

22 Reviews for Hyatt Regency Buffalo

22 Hyatt Regency Buffalo Reviews

A
Aredanz

Married on 08/04/2018

Our family, friends and guests were WOWED by our Hyatt Wedding!

Marvelous staff at the Hyatt. They had an eye for all the small details that made our Wedding a huge success! Read more Marvelous staff at the Hyatt. They had an eye for all the small details that made our Wedding a huge success!

M
Mary K

Married on 09/23/2017

My Daughter and I chose the Hyatt Regency for her wedding and ceremony and couldn't be more delighted. We worked with Marisela, who made us feel like special guests from the first visit. She ensured ... Read more every detail was taken care of and even helped handle off-site parking. The food was fabulous and impressively presented, the hotel Sun Garden was a gorgeous spot for a ceremony. Compared to other venues much more service, atmosphere and value.

C
Carolyn

Married on 08/12/2017

Where can I even start with my experience at the Hyatt - they far exceeded our expectations! We originally didn't have this venue on our list to look at but thank goodness we ended up adding them last ... Read more last minute. After we met with the wedding coordinator, we were sold! The staff truly treats you like a VIP celebrity the weekend of the wedding. The valet, front desk, everyone was pointing me out saying "this is the bride - do whatever she wants". Many of our family members asked if they were placed at a "special table" because their server was so personable and accommodating. We had many food restrictions and allergies and everyone was more than pleased with their options. The manager even ended up driving my aunt and uncle to the airport the day after the wedding!! Marisela, the wedding coordinator, brought so much expertise to every decision and responded to emails promptly which helped keep me organized. She completely understood my vision and added decorations of her own that fit in and made the room look amazing. She helped me out with every question or concern. She truly thought of everything - champagne in our hotel room, snacks in our parents rooms between the ceremony and reception, allowing important guests to check in early the day before the wedding... everything! Her recommendations on food, appetizers, late night food, etc did not disappoint. I got more compliments than I could have ever imagined. Even my hard to please in laws said this was the classiest venue they've ever been to! We could not be happier!