Hyatt Regency Lake Washington

Renton, WA · View map · Visit website

About Hyatt Regency Lake Washington

Hyatt Regency Lake Washington is a wedding venue located in Renton, Washington that reflects the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Residing on the shores of Lake Washington, this picturesque venue offers easy access to downtown Seattle, Mount Rainier and many more attractions.

Facilities and Capacity
This facility offers a combined space of 60,000 square feet, providing a multitude of indoor and outdoor spaces that can fit anywhere up to 900 guests. The Grand Ballroom is a 14,122-square-foot space that can be broken up into nine different sections for more intimate gatherings. This flexible space has floor-to-ceiling windows and two grand pre-function areas, offering beautiful city views and accommodating anywhere up to 1,000 guests in its main space. The Lake Washington Ballroom is a smaller space of 4,943 square feet that can host 275 people for a banquet, featuring 14-foot ceilings with a huge wall of windows and access to an outdoor covered terrace and pre-function room. The Olympic Pavilion features 3,600 square feet of event space and can fit 500 people. The Mercer Terrace can host a total of 250 people for your lake front ceremony. The hotel also has multiple spaces that can be elegantly arranged for a rehearsal dinner or a smaller celebration.

Your event will be thoughtfully planned by the event team so that you can concentrate on what’s important. The following services are provided:

• Bridal suite
  • Wedding Cake
  • Bar Service
  • Multiple Dinner Options

Cuisine
The team of culinary professionals at Hyatt are creative and personable, carefully executing every detail. They will design a menu using seasonal Pacific Northwest cuisine that complements your event and its style.

Accommodation
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington has 347 guest rooms and suites that will keep you and your guests comfortable throughout the different portions of your celebration. You can block off certain rooms for your guests so that they can choose from spacious executive suites with spectacular views of the skyline and luxurious standard rooms with king and queen beds.

33 Reviews for Hyatt Regency Lake Washington

33 Hyatt Regency Lake Washington Reviews

M
Featured
Maxx Lopez

Married on 07/04/2019

Staff was memorable and incredibly accomdating

In 2018, my then fiance and I visited Water's Table for dinner and had an amazing meal with wonderful bartenders. They absolutely took care of us and we told them we'd be back soon. Shortly after, we ... Read more decided to hold our at this venue. July 4th, 2019, we had a beautiful and incredible wedding all thanks to Joseph Colucci, the event coordinator who is an amazing person who absolutely loves what he does and will take care of his clients from start to finish. One gentleman who works at the front desk visited me on a random occasion at my place of work, and he remembered me and was very kind. I highly, highly, highly recommend this place to couples - the view, the facility, the staff, and everything about this place is magical.

Jennifer
Jennifer Rogers

Married on 11/09/2018

Went above and beyond to make my wedding perfect

The hotel was gorgeous, all the staff very helpful, friendly and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding and stay was perfect. Amazing food and cocktails, beautiful water view Read more The hotel was gorgeous, all the staff very helpful, friendly and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding and stay was perfect. Amazing food and cocktails, beautiful water view

S
Sandra

Married on 10/13/2018

Joseph & His Staff are Amazing!!!

I had a budget and every where I turned to have the wedding wasn't willing to work with me. Except for Joseph! Joseph listen & understood what my needs were. Working with Joseph was very easy. The ... Read more process was easy and the day of my wedding it was wonderful. The Staff was amazing and so helpful. There is not enough word to express my appreciation to Joseph & his Staff!!!!