Hyatt Regency Milwaukee

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Hyatt Regency Milwaukee

Located in the heart of Downtown Milwaukee, The Hyatt Regency Milwaukee is a sensational venue fit for any couple to host a truly unique event. Directly adjacent from the downtown venue is the Wisconsin Center. With renovated facilities and a convenient location, The Hyatt Regency Milwaukee projects the perfect ambiance for a true Milwaukee wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples have the option of hosting up to 600 plus guests throughout 33,000 square feet of event space. On the rooftop of The Hyatt Regency Milwaukee, the freshly renovated Vue Ballroom offers panoramic views of the downtown area. The numerous other ballroom options present romance and elegance that are fit for intimate or large gatherings.

The numerous other services offered from the venue include:

• Experienced wedding consultants

K
Featured
Kate

Married on 05/28/2016

Having our wedding at the Hyatt Regency was an excellent life decision. We looked at a ton of different venues and ultimately selected the Hyatt based on location, the newly renovated Vue, cost, and ... Read more mostly the amazing service we received from Tracy and Julia. I cannot say enough kind things about these two to do them justice. Tracy made the planning for our wedding and the actual day way less stressful. She worked with us before the event to customize it exactly how we wanted. She helped us in moments of indecisiveness and our day turned out amazing. On our wedding day, Tracy took care of any and all problems that came up with our vendors and I don't think we even know about all of the issues because Tracy handled everything for us. She made everything easier. The day of the event, our cake did not show up. She called the vendor and even arranged to have a separate cake in our color scheme for us to cut until the actual cake showed up. During our weekend, the entire Hyatt staff was incredible. From the shuttle driver we used for our rehearsal dinner to the bell hops, and front desk staff, everyone went above and beyond for us. We had our reception in the newly renovated Vue and the event was truly beautiful. The views from sunset to the river and city lights made for beautiful pictures. We had 150 guests and the space worked out very nicely for us. The ice luge was a huge hit and I loved our bar tenders. We even had one very nice gentleman that personally waited on me and my husband so we did not even have to wait in line for beverages. On top of it all, our food was delicious and we received tons of compliments from our guests. I've never really thought wedding food tasted that great but I've been craving mushroom risotto for weeks now. Having our wedding at the Hyatt saved us a ton of stress and money. Everything we needed was in one place. I highly recommend this venue.

K
Karen

Married on 11/10/2018

Brit is awesome!

If Brit Grosenick is planning your wedding at the Hyatt, you're in excellent hands. During 9 months of planning, we had no major hiccups, and Brit was super organized, professional, communicative and ... Read more personable from beginning to end. Our wedding reception went smoothly and the venue looked absolutely stunning, exceeding our expectations. The only disappointment we had was with the front desk, which was quite disorganized from beginning to end. There was a mix up with our bridal suite, and the majority of our gift bags were never even given out to guests.

B
Brenna

Married on 09/15/2018

Britni and the team at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee were fabulous to work with and I cannot recommend them enough! From our very first meeting, I knew we were in good hands for our wedding in Vue. ... Read more Britni always made herself available to answer any and all questions that came up from the very beginning (and there were a lot!), right through to our wedding day. Every single person we encountered at the Hyatt was so friendly and helpful, we could not have asked for a better experience. The food was phenomenal, the decor turned out perfectly, and our day went off without a hitch. We have gotten so many positive compliments from guests about the venue and the service they received. If I could do it all over again, I would absolutely choose the Hyatt for our wedding without question!