Hyatt Regency Morristown

Morristown, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Hyatt Regency Morristown

Hyatt Regency Morristown is an elegant city wedding venue based in Morristown, New Jersey. The space features newly renovated ballrooms that can be customized to your liking. With beautiful areas that encourage the power of connection, Hyatt Regency is ideal for modern celebrations. Come make your dreams come true at this Morristown wedding venue.

Facilities and Capacity

At Hyatt, the largest event space is 5,000 square feet. Couples can comfortably host up to 350 people for indoor celebrations. From a lavish ballroom wedding to a casual intimate affair, the facility can be adjusted as needed. The hotel’s event spaces include:

• Terrace Ballroom
  • Plaza Ballroom
  • Concord bar area

You can leave all the details to the team at Hyatt Regency Morristown. They offer a range of services, including:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting and sound

Cuisine

The professional culinary team specializes in American and Indian cuisine. They are happy to accommodate dietary needs, including gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, vegan and vegetarian requests. Through the following catering services they will create an exceptional dining experience for your guests. These include:

• Buffet
  • Cocktail reception
  • Dessert
  • Wedding cake

Other Facilities

Your wedding party can enjoy the bridal suite on the premises. Guests may also use on-site parking, valet parking, wheelchair access and shuttle services.

Other Services

This hotel wedding venue is happy to host your bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, engagement party, ceremony, reception and post-wedding brunch. During these events, the team can also provide:

• Chairs and tables
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Linens
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Barware
  • China

Location

Newark Liberty International Airport is 25 minutes from the venue. Secaucus Junction is 35 minute away. To explore the local area, guests may visit Tourne Park, Boonton Reservoir, Lake Parsippany, Troy Meadows Wetlands and Morristown National Historical Park. Paterson is 28 minutes away, Elizabeth is 33 minutes away and New Brunswick is 42 minutes away.

22 Reviews for Hyatt Regency Morristown

22 Hyatt Regency Morristown Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 03/30/2012

My husband and I got married at the Hyatt Morristown and I have to say, as cliche as it might sound, it was the best night of our entire lives. This was definitely due in part to the exceptional staff ... Read more staff and service at the Hyatt. As soon as I walked into the Hyatt, I knew it was where I wanted my wedding to be. My concern was the budget. When I met with Monica, she asked me what my budget was and said she would do what she could to stay within that number. She definitely delivered, her flexibility was outstanding. She was an excellent point of contact throughout the wedding process, very responsive and helpful with all my questions and requests. The day of my wedding, the bridal attendant, Marina, was fantastic. She was behind me every step of the way. Literally. She carried my train, offered me water (in different temperatures) got me food from the cocktail hour, everything I possibly needed she was one step ahead of me ready to give it to me. My guests all raved about how fantastic the food was. We decided to splurge on the guacamole bar the week of the wedding and it was such a huge hit. Overall, I could not imagine my wedding taking place anywhere else, and I am so happy that I chose the Hyatt for the biggest day of my life.

A
Alysia

Married on 01/05/2018

I got married Jan 6th 2018 on the coldest day of the year! Following few days it was 50*, go figure. Anyway, I had an enormous amount of people from out of town attending our wedding, we live locally ... Read more and the Hyatt in Morristown offered a room rate block for 2 nights! Typically I find hotels offer night of the wedding, but they were able to provide that rate for fri before the wedding as well! This was amazing for my guests who were staying a few days. Not to mention Morristown has alot to offer out of town guests and public transportation to NYC! I worked with Sarah and Karina and they were both LOVELY! Always accessible and always kept in touch. I had my room block fill up 3 times and asked for extensions each time. They were even accommodating when the dead line was over to help me find rooms for family and friends who procrastinated! I made gift bags for guests as they checked in (which was a hit)...the downstairs bar was a great place for us all to meet up in between events and breakfast the next morning was a nice way to end our wedding weekend! We did not do a sit down, we just paid as people woke up and came down that way people who wanted to be on their way could leave. Karina made the days leading up to my wedding stress free and kept me in the loop with check ins. Based on the amount of people who booked rooms I was able to snag a COMPLIMENTARY shuttle service to and from our wedding venue which was a HUGE plus! They also offer the bride and groom a complimentary studio suite night of the wedding with a bottle of champagne. Everything was great and most of all EASY! We even had our rehearsal dinner right across the street at Olive Lucy's so noone had to drive anywhere. You can read that review as well =)

J
Jackie

Married on 09/30/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Hyatt. We were having many out of town guests so were looking for a hotel for our reception to make things easier on our guests and were very happy with our choice! ... Read more Monica Boswell, our on-site event coordinator was truly amazing and made the planning process seamless and worry-free. She was courteous, professional and availble for any questions or needs that we had. The food was absolutely delicious and even months after the event, we continue to get compliments from guests about the quality of food!