Hyatt Regency Savannah

Savannah, GA · View map · Visit website

About Hyatt Regency Savannah

Hyatt Regency Savannah is a wedding venue located in Savannah, Georgia. Couples who want to enjoy their wedding in the city will appreciate its proximity to local attractions and gorgeous scenic views of the waterfront and skyline. They have multiple indoor spaces and an outdoor space couples will love and provide many services to allow couples to celebrate their special day, including complimentary accommodations for the happy couple, in-house catering and bar services, and much more!

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 500 guests for their receptions, ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, and bridal showers. For couples who want to host their rehearsal dinner at the Hyatt Regency Savannah, they have exclusive venue use for a private room and/or section. This hotel is a lovely venue for couples who want a variety of spaces to choose from that will fit their large or small gathering. Select rooms have gorgeous scenic views, including the Harborside Ballroom which has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the waterfront and skyline. Whatever space you desire, Hyatt Regency Savannah will provide you with one that will fit your needs.

This hotel’s staff is well-equipped to assist you with your wedding needs. They offer many services to ensure your special day is stress free and goes as smoothly as possible. They offer a wedding specialist who can help guide you through the booking process and provide recommendations on local vendors. They also offer couples in-house bar services, which include bartenders, a champagne toast, cash, limited, or open bar, specialty and house beer, wine, and liquor, and a signature drink. Hyatt Regency Savannah is open to working with outside vendors, and is happy to supply up to 351 rooms for overnight guests. Hyatt Regency Savannah provides couples with the following services:

• Barware
  • Setup
  • Wheelchair access
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Hyatt Regency Savannah offers buffet, plated, stations, and hors d’oeuvre serving styles. They also offer cocktail reception and dessert, and allow couples to bring in outside cake. Couples may also attend tastings to preview meal selections; they are also able to create their own menu. Servers will be on-hand for assistance.They offer the following cuisine styles and dietary options:

• American

L
Featured
Leslie

Married on 03/26/2011

Shannan Flatham was my primary contact at the Hyatt and she was wonderful. She took detailed notes and made sure that everything was exactly the way I wanted it. Every single detail I asked for was ... Read more perfect. The wait staff were all extremely friendly and helpful during the reception. I felt like they truly wanted my wedding reception to be wonderful.

L
Laura

Married on 09/03/2016

This was the best decision we made as we planned our wedding. I cannot even put into words how much this hotel's staff positively affected our wedding weekend. Everyone from the hotel's GM to the ... Read more valet staff knew our names by the end of our stay and many individuals went above and beyond to make our day great. The Special Event department made everything so easy for us- this team of people alone was worth every penny we spent with the hotel. Plus- we're still enjoying the Hyatt points we received!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/18/2014

I'm writing this on my wife's wedding wire account because as the groom, I feel compelled to give very high praise for the services, details, food, and price that was given by the Hyatt Regency for ... Read more our wedding this October. I have to mention Shannon, the event coordinator for the Hyatt, who is softspoken and not your typical boisterous party planner, but who is highly professional and so knowledgeable in the art of event planning. Any questions or emails were replied to within a day. She made the process of choosing the details for the wedding venue, i.e rooms, food, alcohol, bartending/serving, guest lodging, and even the tiniest details like how to make an exciting Bride and Groom reception exit very fun and stress free. In fact, the Hyatt was so accommodating in most of our requests that we felt they gave us much more than we expected. Not to mention, the views in the Scarborough Room were a beautiful back drop to our party. We did a plated dinner with 3 options: grouper, beef sirloin, and vegetarian. I am not one to eat vegetarian, but their dish was one I thoroughly enjoyed. I looked around and most guests finished their plates dry. The servers were also very fun and top notch. One even helped bustle my wife's dress before our first dance. I can continue on and on but I will just finish by saying that choosing the Hyatt to hold our wedding reception was the best choice we made.