Hybl Fannin Design

Middletown Springs, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About Hybl Fannin Design

Hybl Fannin Design is a luxe boutique floral and event design service based out of Middletown Springs, Vermont. Wendy Hybl Fannin is the founder and creative director. She has made a lifelong career as a creative entrepreneur, using her love for flowers and eye for aesthetic design to create beautiful and original floral designs and styled events. Wendy has studied under and freelanced for some of the most creative and interesting floral designers in New York City, including Emily Thompson Flowers and Bella Meyer of FleursBELLA. Wild foraged flora and blooms grown in Wendy's gardens are used in Hybl Fannin Designs, with respect given to seasonality and her clients wishes.

Wendy and her team will create extraordinary florals from your vision, and also offer complete event design and styling services for complete, cohesive visual decor.

They have experience crafting aisle decor, hanging installations, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl baskets, non-floral arrangements, table arrangements, altar decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower crowns, flower petals, and single flowers. Some of the floral design services Hybl Fannin Design offers include:

• Delivery

L
Libby Johnson

Married on 04/13/2019

Intimate wedding

Wendy was phenomenal. We couldn’t have asked for better service and everything was beautiful! Very easy to work with. Read more Wendy was phenomenal. We couldn’t have asked for better service and everything was beautiful! Very easy to work with.

S
Stephanie

Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Wendy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is incredibly organized and detailed, researching different options that brought our vision for the wedding to life. Her work is beautiful and I would ... Read more highly recommend her services.

Alexandra
Alexandra

Married on 10/20/2018

Florist from the heavens!!!!

There are not enough compliments or praise to adequately describe Wendy's floral ability, vision, and execution. Wendy exceeded my wildest dreams let alone my expectations. From start to finish Wendy ... Read more got what I was going for, added skillful and imaginative suggestions, all while respecting my budget. Not only did my guests (some of which are gardeners and florists) say it was the most beautifully done wedding they had ever seen, but when you use Wendy you also get her! Wendy was warm, supportive, and present throughout the entire year up until my wedding. She even drove back the day of my wedding to make sure I was holding my GORGEOUS bouquet the in the right direction. I cannot tell you how much she blew my wedding out of the park. If Wendy is available, book her immediately!!!!!!!!!