Hye Meadow Winery

Hye, TX · View map

About Hye Meadow Winery

Hye Meadow combines the elegance of a winery with the laid back feel of the hill country. Located in Hye, Texas provides easy access to Austin, San Antonio and surrounding areas. Hye Meadow is the perfect destination for your wedding, rehearsal dinner, corporate events and more. Dates still available for 2014!

Located on gorgeous property under towering oak trees, Hye Meadow will make you feel right at home. We would love to talk with you about how to make your day perfect. Please call 832.545.2305 or email events@hyemeadow.com with any questions.

3 Reviews for Hye Meadow Winery

3 Hye Meadow Winery Reviews

N
Nick

Married on 05/15/2015

Working with Dawn at Hye was the perfect match. We loved the venue and she made it an incredible event. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone, the choice of wines and how well they work with ... Read more other caterers made it an incredible wedding. I knew Dawn would take care of everything and she did!

L
Lauren

Married on 04/11/2015

4.2

We had narrowed down our venue search to just a few, and had already toured the other venues to no avail. Hye Meadow was our last stop. As soon as we pulled up, we knew, this was it! The property is ... Read more is gorgeous and Dawn was helpful in recommending vendors and lending her expertise (all while 8 months pregnant!) to help us pull off the perfect day!

C
Catherine

Married on 10/07/2017

0.5

So upset. I had a great time at the winery and bought a $40 bottle bc it was great. Opened it 7 days later and it was bad, tasted of full vinegar. I called the winery to give the information if a bad ... Read more bad corking and ask for some relief and basically was told "sucks to suck, if you can come to Fredericksburg I guess you could maybe get something" I live in dallas. So upset. Do not recommend for buying wine.

Hye Meadow Winery FAQ