Hye-Yun Harpist

Chesapeake, VA · View map

About Hye-Yun Harpist

I am a professional harpist and pianist. Made Carnegie Recital Hall debut in 1979 while attending the Juilliard School in New York and received rave reviews on New York Times.

I was an Assistant Professor of piano and harp at Louisiana State University and teach both instruments at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA currently as an Adjunct Associate Professor there. I am a pianist at Calvary Baptist Church in Portsmouth since 2001. I have made CD "Musical Colors" for Harp and Flute on Klavier International Record Company with Flutist Wayne Hedrick. Wayne and I were invited guest artists at the World Harp Congress in Seattle, WA.

Please visit my website for more information: www.harpnpiano.com

Contact: 757-676-1048 or harpandseoul@gmail.com

2 Reviews for Hye-Yun Harpist

2 Hye-Yun Harpist Reviews

User2519803

2+ years ago

It was very easy to find and book Ms. Bennett. She kept in great contact with me via email. She provided me with a wonderful list of songs to play during my wedding ceremony and also made it possible ... Read more possible to play other songs with her harp. My guests were extremely complimentary of Ms. Bennett's performance, as was I. I thought that she was outstanding, played all of the songs that I had requested with perfection. I highly recommend her services! The harp is just a unique and romantic way to hear music at your wedding. The music was beautiful, elegant, and I could not imagine having my wedding music any other way.

A
Andre

Married on 07/09/2011

Hye-Yun played piano for our reception. She was simply awesome! We are music teachers, so we know the difference. I was so impressed that I am now studying piano with Hye-Yun. I would recommend her to ... Read more her to anyone.

Hye-Yun Harpist FAQ