Hylah White Special Events

Studio City, CA · View map

About Hylah White Special Events

Your wedding should be stunning and stress-free.

You want to remember your wedding as a day of indescribable happiness - celebrating with people you love, enjoying a breathtaking ambiance, and feeling a sense of ease through it all.

Hylah White Special Events designs weddings that are created uniquely for each couple and carried out flawlessly. We are inspired by high-end fashion, art, travel, architecture, the infusion of unexpected European and modern design elements, and - most importantly - your style and love story. Your wedding day will reflect your vision at every step, from the designer heels you wear down the aisle to the unforgettable reception where you first appear as a married couple.

With experience in luxury wedding planning and design, we believe in high-quality, personalized attention. We take on a limited number of events per year to ensure a truly exceptional level of services. We specialize in working personally with couples to create a stunning event that reflects their style and love story.

We combined our passion for creativity, business experience, and our eye for luxurious design details to create extraordinary weddings. We can bring your one-of-a-kind vision into a gorgeous, breathtaking reality.

51 Reviews for Hylah White Special Events

51 Hylah White Special Events Reviews

A
Alice

Married on 08/12/2017

Hylah was beyond perfect. My Husband and I could not be more thankful to have had her be a part of our wedding day and experience as a whole. The online planning portal that she set up for us allowed ... Read more us to keep everything very organized and kept communication open. We would do it all over again if we could. Hylah kept everything going smoothly and ensured that our day was stunning! If you are in need of a planner or friend, you have come to the right place!

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/27/2017

I chose Hylah to coordinate my wedding at the Skirball Cultural Center after finding her on the preferred vendor list and stalking her on Pinterest, discovering that her style is very much like mine, ... Read more from everything wedding to non-wedding (dance, shoes...). My first encounter with her was over the phone, and it really struck me when she called exactly at my appointment time, on the dot. She is extremely organized and hardworking, and she has the website to make sure your event is a total success -- I was able to view the timeline as it was changing in real-time and make my own edits, customize the way it prints to cater it to the recipient (e.g. very detailed for the wedding party, less detailed for extended family), etc. I asked her to join me to meet with the florist so she could help me make decisions regarding the design of the tables, which was very valuable. On the day of the wedding, she had an assistant and most everything ran smoothly. Overall I was really happy I found someone who jives with my style and is super attentive to details.

J
Jessica

Married on 02/25/2017

Here is your beautiful review: Hylah just coordinated my best friends wedding this past weekend.... It was romantically magical from beginning to end. She was concise and organized. She took care of ... Read more all the vendors, all the family that flew in from around the world. I've experienced many event planners in the last couple of years as I have been a bridesmaid a few times... And Hylah brought the fire and made everything flow like water!! There are always things that get thrown off in a day and I loved how she would absorb it and not make anyone in the bridal party feel the stress of it. She personally made sure the bride was nurtured in every aspect and at the end of the night my best whispered to me how she waited for this day her whole life and it couldn't have gone any smoother without of Hylah... Thank you Hylah, I know this job can be thankless but you are absolutely amazing and I will def refer you to everyone I know