I Choose You Photo Booth

Chino Hills, CA · View map · Visit website

About I Choose You Photo Booth

Every Couple has a story. We would like to get to know yours so that we can cater to your specifications. Planning a wedding can get overwhelming, (I say this from personal experience) and one of the most important things to have is a, "Photo Booth" it keeps your guests engaged from beginning to end, no matter the age. Most importantly, you will have access to all the photos by the end of the night, so you can re-live the moments that you might have missed, esp. when you were occupied with entertaining the rest of your party. Many guests (including myself) will attend a wedding or an event and would be surprised that there wasn't a photo booth present. Don't let that be the talk of your event. It's the "IN THING" and "MUST HAVE" at any event today. That's where we come in, to help you focus on "Yourself" rather then what your guests might be up to. We help entertain them, interact with them, and best of all, capture them having a good time just for you...They go home with a photo souvenier and you get a lifetime of memories, and "We" get to celebrate with you! All for an affordable price customized just for you. We strive to support you on your special day, we are there to help eleviate some stress, to be present and involved as much as you desire for us to be. We are family owned and operated, so no hiring outside help who is there to stand guard. We take pride in the service that we provide, and it is very important to me that you are 100% happy when choosing us for your special day. Hire us if you want someone you can trust, who is personable and social while providing professional service. Let us be there for "YOU!"

1 Reviews for I Choose You Photo Booth

1 I Choose You Photo Booth Reviews

P
Patricia Edwards

Married on 06/23/2019

Vyra, Was Fun & Made Sure Everyone Enjoyed Their Experience. I Was More Than Pleased With Her Service & Definitely Would Hire Her Again!!!

This Vendor Was Outstanding! Read more This Vendor Was Outstanding!!!

I Choose You Photo Booth FAQ