"I Dew" Events

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About "I Dew" Events

"I Dew" Events is a full-service wedding planning company located in Fort Myers, Florida that specializes in taking your wedding dreams and turning them into an amazing reality. The ladies at "I Dew" Events strive to bring creativity and ideas to every wedding event to turn them into something unique and memorable. There will be no need to worry because they are extremely focused on detail and alway staying organized. They have been planning wedding events for years and has a great track record to prove it.

“I Dew” Events wants to help you through every step of the planning process. They offer the following services to make sure that everything runs smoothly on your big day:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Jackie

Married on 10/06/2018

You will never regret having I Dew Events as your wedding planner

If it wasn’t for Rachael and Melody my husband and I literally probably would not have had a rehearsal dinner nor such a successful wedding. Melody and Rachael literally went above and beyond more ... Read more than I feel they needed to do, but I guess that comes from someone that LOVES their job! Rachael did such an amazing job at making me feel totally comfortable when I thought everything was falling apart. Issues that I thought were HUGE were made into small issues. They were able to organize and facilitate everything that needed to be done and they traveled to my location in Tampa. They were able to coordinate and manage all sorts of different issues from far away with vendor issues such as: not being able to contact the DJ, changing contracts with different vendors that I had already signed, working out issues with the landlord of the property when rules were changed LITERALLY THE WEEK OF MY WEDDING! While I was losing my mind they remained calm and collected and helped me regain my sanity. The day of the wedding they both knew what was important to me for my big day and made sure everything stayed on schedule in order for my main events to occur ( I had a surprise for guests and my husband of Brazilian dancers plus me in full costume as well!). My husband and I are BEYOND grateful for having Rachel and Melody plan/coordinate our wedding. I seriously have no idea what we would have done without them! I applaud them for the work that they do because it’s not easy and when the time comes there are some many different issues, scenarios, questions etc that have to be thought of and handled. They were both beyond prepared to handle it all and handle it with a smile.

A
Anna

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Rachael is phenomenal. I have worked beside her for two years and can only say great things. Her attention to detail, love for planning, and passion always delivers. She makes couples visions into ... Read more reality and goes above and beyond. Rachael will not disappoint. I may not be a bride myself but if I were she would be my first choice.

Brytne
Brytne

Getting married on 11/22/2019

They are Very Good

Rachael is very on top on things even when she has her own things going on she takes care of things fast. Read more Rachael is very on top on things even when she has her own things going on she takes care of things fast.