I Do Artistic Catering

Moncks Corner, SC · View map · Visit website

About I Do Artistic Catering

I Do Artistic Catering is a family-owned catering company based in Ladson, South Carolina that has over 20 years of experience in the food industry. They will exceed everyone’s expectations by making your event delicious and memorable.

Cuisine
I Do Artistic Catering will prepare any food item that you desire, striving to make your wedding extraordinary and personalized. They differentiate themselves by creating beautiful presentations that capture everyone’s attention. Along with making tasteful creations that fit your budget, they will also satisfy your needs by providing fully trained staff and service materials such as plateware and flatware.

75 Reviews for I Do Artistic Catering

75 I Do Artistic Catering Reviews

Kelly
Featured
Kelly

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Food and Experience!

Chris and his team did a phenomenal job in planning, executing, and cooking the food for our wedding! Many of our guests approached us about their food and couldn't stop raving about the mashed ... Read more potatoes and prime rib carving station. We love that Chris is a small family business and you can taste and see the thoughtfulness that goes into each dish that he creates. If you're looking for a phenomenal caterer in the Charleston area, you MUST call Chris!

Kandi
Kandi Mangual

Married on 06/16/2019

Like family!!

I Do Artistic Catering was truly amazing! Their food was delicious and the catering team is wonderful. Chris made our dream wedding come true. If you need a caterer who is very organized, confident, ... Read more and experienced, then pick I Do Artistic Catering. My husband and I had no idea what we were doing or what food we wanted, but Chris was very helpful with the whole process.

Tori
Tori Buck

Married on 04/20/2019

Amazingly Delish!

I am a wedding photographer and I have done an event with I Do Artist Catering and the food and service was phenomenal! Highly recommend! Read more I am a wedding photographer and I have done an event with I Do Artist Catering and the food and service was phenomenal! Highly recommend!