I Do Bridals of Cape Coral

Cape Coral, FL · View map

About I Do Bridals of Cape Coral

We are Cape Corals Premeir Bridal Shop. Your trusted choice for your wedding needs. With almost thirty years with dress making eperience; we are please to offer you a one of a kind personal experience. At "I Do" Bridals we carry many designer wedding dresses and a variety of formal dresses for every event.We also offer wedding gown rentals. The alterations are included in the cost of the rental.Our Alterations are done at our shop location. If you desire something unique and different; we can create something exclusively for you.Currently we offer the largest selection of Quinceanera dresses in the SW Florida area. Silk flower arrangements are also available. We offer bouquets on display and ready to go! Need a veil or head piece? You will find a large selection of crystal Tiaras and combs to compliment your dress. We love to accessorize at "I Do" Bridals.We also offer officiated ceremonies, and can create a complete package deal for that is right you.

8 Reviews for I Do Bridals of Cape Coral

8 I Do Bridals of Cape Coral Reviews

T
Tennille

Married on 06/15/2014

I love all of Joys dresses. She is an amazing and outgoing business owner. She was very Knowledgeable of her products. I would highly recommend her for any occasion. She was very attentive. Very ... Read more polite, Helped me into every gown I tried on. I think one day it was three and the next time it was 10 or so. Gave us lots of decorating ideas. Go visit her store you wont be disappointed.

K
Kaci

Married on 06/29/2013

Joy is the most amazing person! She has great ideas, and advise! She shows you the best customer service you could imagine! She has the most welcoming and relaxed store with great hours and a ... Read more wonderful location! She offers a wide variety of anything you are looking for from gowns for any role or occasion, accessories, shoes, jewelry, shawls, scarves, hair pieces, veils, ect.. If she doesn't have it, she'll make it! She is sooo creative! You can truly see and feel her passion! Her alterations have been perfect, and very quick. she made multiple appointments to make sure I felt 1000% happy about my dress, and taught my maid of honor exactly what to do! She makes you feel like nothing less than a princess or queen! She has made my wedding planning experience amazing! I could never show her how much I adore her for all she has done!!

L
Laura

Married on 04/06/2013

I Do Bridal is a spectacular dress shop! The staff is amazing and they always had a smile on their face when you entered the door! One nice thing is the owner is always at the shop and always ready to ... Read more help you! Their shop is small, but filled with one of a kind dresses and at all different price points. They really do carry something for everyone!! I will refer everyone I know to I Do Bridal. Thanks!! Laura