Lauren Crowley

Bar Harbor, Maine · View map · Visit website

About Lauren Crowley

“I Do” Ceremonies by Lauren Crowley is a wedding officiant based in Sarasota, Florida and Maine during the summer! Lauren is an ordained minister and notary public. She has a background in public speaking that helps her deliver flawless ceremonies. She has been performing wedding ceremonies and vow renewal ceremonies for over six years throughout Southwest Florida and Maine.

Lauren is dedicated to creating personalized ceremony scripts to perform a truly memorable ceremony for her couples! She gets to know you and your significant other so your love is reflected in the ceremony. Lauren performs different types of ceremonies including civil union, non-religious, interfaith, single religion, same sex and vow renewals. She welcomes all couples from all backgrounds and is willing to travel!

136 Reviews for Lauren Crowley

136 Lauren Crowley Reviews

Olga
Featured
Olga Chulgareva

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience

We had an amazing experience with Lauren at our wedding. She did an excellent job from the very beginning when we first contact her to our wedding day and after, because she mailed our marriage ... Read more license for us. Lauren is very quick to response and always in touch. She helped us to create our vows and customized them for us. At the wedding day Lauren showed up early to talk with both of us and took our marriage license to fill out and mail. At the wedding ceremony we admired her voice and appearance, she perfectly performed the ceremony and made it unforgettable experience! If you are looking for a wedding officiant Lauren is the best!

Katherine
Katherine Webber

Married on 06/28/2019

Sarasota Wedding

Lauren was wonderful! My husband and I got married in Florida so I did all communicating with Lauren via phone. Upon meeting her, she was warm and very kind. She sent really well written scripts for ... Read more for me to get ideas from, and was also very reasonably priced. She made the “finding an officiant” piece of my planning a cake walk. She was overly accommodating to some changes in plans too!! Thank you for such a beautiful ceremony, Lauren! ♥️

Sarah
Sarah Scott

Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely Beautiful Ceremony

Lauren gave us our dream experience during our wedding ceremony on Anna Maria Island at sunset. Her ceremony script was so beautifully written with careful collaboration between my husband and I. ... Read more Lauren spoke so clearly and meaningfully making our experience so much more than we ever could of dreamed of. Thank you will never be enough Lauren, you are amazing.