I Do Ceremonies

Temple, Texas · View map

About I Do Ceremonies

I Do Ceremonies is a team of popular wedding officiants serving Austin, Texas and surrounding areas.They desire to bring you a personalized and intimate ceremony that reflects your love story. I Do Ceremonies' experience and knowledge makes a perfect choice for ensuring your vows are as special as can be on your big day.

Experience

Stephen Simmons has been officiating in the area since 2005. As a non-denominational ordained minister, he is honored to serve as the wedding officiant on your special day. He has married over 700 couples and creates a unique ceremony for every bride and groom. The I Do Ceremonies team includes Mr. Loren Jones with 19 years ministry experience, and Tricia Simmons a certified wedding planner.

I Do Ceremonies provides wedding officiant services that are professional and personal.. The wedding services offered include the following:

• Get to know you consultation
  • Pre-Marital Counseling

220 I Do Ceremonies Reviews

Kallie
Kallie Lerchbacker

Married on 07/26/2019

Stephen made our ceremony so special!

Stephen was so easy and fun to work with. We did a phone interview with him before committing and he explained the whole process so nicely. He knows exactly what needs to happen when and calmed my ... Read more nerves the day of. He helped make our ceremony so special and unique.

Jessica
Jessica White

Married on 05/08/2019

Exceptional and friendly wedding service

We were scrambling for someone to perform the wedding ceremony at the VA hospice. Stephen was amazing and made the whole experience less stressful! Read more We were scrambling for someone to perform the wedding ceremony at the VA hospice. Stephen was amazing and made the whole experience less stressful!

Cayla
Cayla Morrow

Married on 01/04/2019

Stephen made our ceremony so special!

Having Stephen as our officiant was one of the best decision we made leading up to our wedding! We were able to customize our entire ceremony, and having suggestions for our selections from the ... Read more website was awesome. It was a relaxed, no-stress, incredibly heartfelt ceremony. THANK YOU Stephen!!!!