I Do Ceremonies

London, KY · View map · Visit website

About I Do Ceremonies

I Do Ceremonies is a wedding officiant service based out of London, Kentucky. Officiant Sherry Padgett believes in love; she will marry you to the person you love because she believes that love has no boundaries. Couples can make their small, private wedding dreams come true with this officiant.

Sherry from I Do Ceremonies allows couples to write their own vows and officiates wedding ceremonies that are normally less than 30 minutes. In addition to officiant services, Sherry also has a small collection of wedding dresses from size 2 to size 26 that are available to the bride. Wedding officiant services are offered for the following types of celebrations:

• Non-religious

3 I Do Ceremonies Reviews

D
David Mccarty

Married on 06/08/2019

She magically went above and beyond.

I don't know how she did it but she did and she did it in a way that made us feel very comfortable. Cheek took all of our information and blended it together very nicely. We were both amazed by the ... Read more outcome and she felt like she was part of the party. Highly recommended!!!

P
Peter Birren

Married on 02/28/2019

Simple, with taste

Sherry is most pleasant and responded well to our need for a simple ceremony. She was on time with a wonderful demeanour and produced exactly what we needed, on time and in budget. Thanks, Sherry! ... Read more You're marvelous!!!

Linda
Linda Diane Cobb

Married on 08/18/2018

Exceptional

Officiant was very professional and attentive to want I wanted. She used a text my son wrote me in our wedding ceremony. She made our flowers, and suggested a venue. She also had resealable ideas for ... Read more decor. And we used her ideas. We are so pleased with I Do Ceremonies.

I Do Ceremonies FAQ