I Do Chair Covers

Sylvania, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About I Do Chair Covers

I Do Event Rentals is a wedding and event rental company based in Sylvania, Ohio. This event rental company offers a variety of chair covers, sashes, and linens to help couples add beauty, elegance, and sophistication to the decor of their special event. I Do Event Rentals has been working in the wedding and events business for over 20 years and has ample experience transforming event spaces into something beautiful.

I Do Event Rentals offers pristine chairs, chair covers, sashes, tables, and linens for rental. This company will work with you to make sure your event has the exact look and style that you envisioned. I Do Event Rentals provides rental services across the greater Toledo area. This wedding and event rental company will deliver a quality product paired with excellent service. Additionally, I Do Event Rentals will take care of delivery, set up, and clean up on your big day so you don’t have to.

27 Reviews for I Do Chair Covers

27 I Do Chair Covers Reviews

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 10/10/2009

Alice at I Do chair covers was amazing and simple to work with. I told her what I was looking for and she made it happen. The chairs at my venue were really awful to look at and Alice made them look ... Read more awesome. I didn't want a typical bow on my chairs but something new and modern. She was able to make my chairs look exactally like I had envisioned. I would recommend her to anyone out there looking for a great service with great new ideas.

R
Regnisha

Married on 03/02/2019

A must have!!

Chavair Chairs were a must have for me and I was sooo glad that Alice worked with me to make sure I had them. These chairs were the final touch I needed to complete the look of my reception. They are ... Read more a great quality and they come in a variety of options. I highly recommend Alice and Gabe.

J
Jenni

Married on 03/25/2017

We worked with Alice for our chairs, linens and chargers for our wedding. We are so happy that we did! The linens were crisp and the chairs and chargers were in perfect shape! Her eye for detail is ... Read more incredible! She made suggestions and I am so happy we listened because she made our day so beautiful! Our friends all say we should submit photos from the wedding to different blogs and that is due in large part to the things we rented from Alice! I cannot imagine our day without her help!