"I Do" Entertainment

Belleville, IL · View map

About "I Do" Entertainment

We are a Belleville Illinois based event service company, providing Musical Entertainment, Lighting, Photo Presentations, Photography, Cakes, Catering, Photobooths, Inflatable Bouncers, Magicians, and Balloon Creations. We are a professional staff dedicated to making your event the one you always dreamed of!

Contact@IDoEntertainYou.com

www.IDoEntertainYou.com

618-213-8300

6 Reviews for "I Do" Entertainment

6 "I Do" Entertainment Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/10/2015

I Do Entertainment! DJ Bruce, you were AMAZING at our wedding! Thank you so much for helping us making our wedding the most memorable day of our lives! Our guests just can't stop talking about you, ... Read more not only was your music perfect...for everyone, but they were so impressed by your ability to read them/the crowd! I hope everyone looking for a DJ in the OBX, go directly to you!

G
Gabby

Married on 03/09/2013

We compeletly, 100%, recommand to any couple to use "I Do" Entertainment for your special night. Our DJ Ronny was more than helpful. They're quick to reply to any questions or last minute changes we ... Read more had. He kept they music going so there was never a dull moment. we constantly had people on the dance floor and it was alot of fun. He was very professional when meeting us prior to our event and worked with us to put everything in order for the night. Also, they have affordable prices!! You get more than what you pay for. FANTASIC company! Definately chose them you will not regret it.

J
Jennie

Married on 11/30/2012

Great value. DJ is outgoing & has a music selection everyone can enjoy! Read more Great value. DJ is outgoing & has a music selection everyone can enjoy!