I DO.... Event Hair & Makeup

Pottstown, PA · View map · Visit website

About I DO.... Event Hair & Makeup

I DO…. Event Hair & Makeup is a dedicated wedding stylist and makeup artist working in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. They have been serving the greater Philadelphia region for over 14 years, traveling to wedding parties for convenience on the day of the wedding. This professional does traditional and airbrushed makeup, and can style hair in the form of blowouts, upstyles, or anything in between.

This vendor provides multiple stylists for a couple’s big day whenever needed, so that the hair and makeup services offered don’t take longer than the wedding celebration itself. This team does consultations and group services for weddings. They also offer salon services for couples who won’t have a getting-ready room or who are choosing hair services that can only be done in a salon. The hair services offered by I DO…. Event Hair & Makeup include:

• Blowouts
  • Hair coloring
  • Haircuts
  • Keratin treatment
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling

Other Services

This salon also brings the makeup artistry to couples on their wedding day. They can do on-site and wedding party makeup, making sure everyone looks cohesive and that the service is convenient. Makeup services provided by these stylists include:

• Airbrush makeup

Featured
Jenna

Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic!

Tanya is so reasonably priced and does great work! I feel like a lot of artists do the entire hair style and then check if you want to make changes which is always awkward because everything is ... Read more already done. But Tanya kept asking if everything was looking okay at every step which I LOVED. Tanya and her associate, Alexis, were on time and able to do 8 girls in a little under three hours which was amazing. There’s no need to look any further!

Kristine
Kristine

Married on 06/21/2019

Great price for high quality

I am so glad that I found Tanya for my wedding makeup. She is easy to get a hold of and responds quickly to any inquiries. I scheduled a trial with her and she came to my house. We got along so well ... Read more right from the start. I also had Tanya do my hair and makeup for my bridal shower and she came to my house early on a Sunday morning. I can't thank her enough! On the wedding day, she came and did 7 girls including myself within the timeframe we had set aside for getting ready. Everyone was so happy with how they looked and we were very happy with the price that Tanya charges. She is reasonable and does a fantastic job. Highly recommend!

Victoria
Victoria Pease

Married on 06/01/2019

Tanya and her team are amazing!

I had been canceled on a couple of months before my wedding by a previous vendor. I was in panic mode. Tanya was recommended to me by a friend who will be using her for her wedding next year. Tanya ... Read more already had an event the day of my wedding, but HOOKED IT UP. She linked me up with 2 of her team members for my day for 9 girls. They were both rock stars, on time, ready to go(even though we were not) and So polite! Prices were reasonable and actually less than what I was quoted for many other stylists. 10 out of 10 would use these ladies again!