i Do Events and Party Rentals

Tavares, FL · View map · Visit website

About i Do Events and Party Rentals

I Do Events and Party Rentals is a wedding florist and planning company in Tavares, Florida. This team of planners offers exceptional wedding planning, floral design, and rental services to couples for their wedding day. This company began in 2007 and has been executing beautiful, memorable and successful events ever since.

I Do Events and Party Rentals offers a variety of wedding floral arrangements, styles, and services, as well as beautiful, stylish party rental options. Their main focus wedding floral design, however, they are also expert event planners. They can provide you with anything you need, including full planning, partial planning, day of coordination, and individual add-on planning service options. Their services range from budget analysis, event design, and referrals to timelines and to-do lists. No matter what services you need, I Do Events and Party Rentals has got you covered.

34 Reviews for i Do Events and Party Rentals

34 i Do Events and Party Rentals Reviews

Janyll
Featured
Janyll

Married on 07/07/2019

A Pinterest Wedding!

Words can not express how incredible this team of florist and wedding coordinators are! My wedding looked like something out of Pinterest all because they took my inspirational pictures & my ideas and ... Read more created magic!!! My wedding felt like it was part of a dream or a movie! Their florals are impeccable and so perfect its hard to believe they are real! The Le Fleur Atelier team are passionate about what they do and it shows in every single thing they touch. I worked with Yolanda during my year planning and she considered my budget and stretched every dollar! I truly believe that I got a LOT more than what I paid for! They are so considerate about how much you can afford and ensuring your dream and vision come true! I also went with the mini day coordinator, which looking back, I wish I had gotten the whole day option. I highly recommend an all day coordinator to keep you on track and everyone else too! Yolanda is super quick at answering your questions and is always available to help! She is an amazing person and I am sad my wedding is over because I will miss her! If you want a Pinterest/Instagram looking wedding....This is your florist!!! Will post pics as soon as I get them!

Lauren
Lauren Cobb

Married on 02/09/2019

Wonderful Service!!

I didn't decide to hire a day of wedding coordinator until about two months (maybe less) before my wedding, and it was absolutely the best investment of the entire wedding. I initially met with ... Read more Yolanda, the business owner, and she made me feel so much at ease and special. She and my day of coordinator, Amanda, were so fabulous to work with. Prior to the wedding they communicated with all my vendors and got the timeline put together and took care of making sure everyone was where they needed to be. The wedding day they were incredibly helpful in orchestrating everyone and helping set up all the decorations. Seriously I cannot say enough awesome things about Yolanda and Amanda and how great they were the whole time!!!!! Thank you both for taking all the stress from me and my husband and making sure we had a FABULOUS night!!!!

Jessica
Jessica Kate

Married on 02/02/2019

Perfect Floral Arrangments!

Yolanda and her team at Le Fleur Atelier by I Do Events did a fabulous job with all our wedding floral! My wife and I loved our bouquets so much! Everything was so beautiful and exactly what we had ... Read more hoped for! Thank you for making our day so great!