Ido-Floral

Woodland, California · View map · Visit website

About Ido-Floral

I DO FLORAL is a florist in Woodland, California. They create full service floral arrangements for your wedding and have 12 years of experience. I DO FLORAL brings your vision to life and acts as a beautiful accent to your wedding theme and colors.

I DO FLORAL takes a trip to the flower mart in San Francisco or Sacramento to hand select the freshest flowers for your wedding. They deliver arrangements and set up so your venue looks amazing. Their services include:

• Aisle decor

J
    Featured
    Josefina

Married on 04/29/2017

I recently got married 4/29/17 and Kathy did all my floral arrangement. Everything turned out just beautiful. Exactly what I wanted and more. I couldn't ask for a better florist. I would recommend her ... Read more her to any soon to be bride or for any event for that matter. Anything you want she will make sure to do just that. I will definitely countinue to go to Kathy for all of my events and gladly refer to to all my friends.

M
    Megan

Getting married on 07/16/2021

Kathy is a funny lovely and amazing lady I loved her, very friendly! She came to a bridal show I called & asked her to do table-scrapes and have a booth. Kathy did an amazing job her work was ... Read more adorable & I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Check her out on Yelp! She doesn't have very many but her reviews are all positive. Kathy has an eye for floral & does beautiful work, contact her today to do your flowers you won't regret it hard to find nice customer service these days she really deserves 5/5 stars!!!

C
    Chelsea

Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Absolutely perfect! Kathy took the time to understand exactly what I wanted. I didn't give her any specific flowers because right away I felt like I could trust her knowledge about flowers- to know ... Read more what would tolerate the heat and what would go beautifully with my color scheme. She made my vision come to life, she stayed to help move flowers after the ceremony, and she was constantly checking on the flowers to make sure everything was perfect. I would 100% recommend her to any other bride!