I Do Flowers

New Braunfels, Texas · View map · Visit website

About I Do Flowers

I Do Flowers NB is a family-owned floral design business located in New Braunfels, Texas. Leslie and Marge, the mother-daughter duo who own this unique company, are committed to turning your vision into a reality. They love getting to know the couples they work with, and are honored to take part in their special day. I Do Flowers NB is dedicated to making your wedding absolutely flawless, so you can sit back and enjoy your celebration.

This passionate company has been a part of the wedding industry since 2005. Leslie and Marge, along with their talented team, will work with you one-on-one to make sure your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be. They’re skilled in a variety of styles, from vintage and romantic to modern and glamorous. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Event design
  • Venue visit

Other Services
In addition to creating stunning bouquets and boutonnieres for your wedding, I Do Flowers NB is also happy to design beautiful decor for your altar or chuppah. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor

J
Featured
Joanna

Married on 10/07/2017

I Do Flowers did an absolutely wonderful job! I would highly recommend them to everyone, I couldn't be happier with how the flowers turned out. Leslie listened to what I had in mind and made ... Read more suggestions on what flowers would look best and worked within my budget. I couldn't believe what she was able to do and everyone was floored with how good they looked, they were better than I imagined. The wedding coordinator commentated that she does weddings every weekend and had never taken a photo of the flowers before. They stayed fresh well past the wedding too and I was sad when I finally threw them out a week later, I wanted to keep them forever!

E
Erika Cerda

Married on 02/22/2019

Absolutely breathtaking

I do Flowers NB did an amazing job with everything. From setting up to the gorgeous arrangements! I highly recommend them. Leslie truly understood my vision. Read more I do Flowers NB did an amazing job with everything. From setting up to the gorgeous arrangements! I highly recommend them. Leslie truly understood my vision.

L
Laurie

Married on 02/16/2019

Very organized and attentive

We were very happy with Leslie from the first meeting with her! She was very organized and listened to everything the future bride wanted to make her wedding dreams come true! When the big day finally ... Read more arrived we were blown away with the beautiful flower arrangements she had made!! We had sooo many wonderful compliments on the arrangements and the bride was beyond happy with them too! I highly recommend Leslie for your wedding or other event.