I do! Glam

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About I do! Glam

I do! Glam is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Boca Raton, Florida. Specializing in glamorous bridal looks and hairstyles, they work alongside their brides to create stunning looks they can feel beautiful and confident in. Working with techniques such as spray tanning and airbrush, they deliver exceptional quality results with a luxury beauty treatment experience.

I do! Glam offers one-of-a-kind service to their clients. You will feel comfortable and well taken care of during the glam process on your wedding day. Services include:

• Consultations
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • 100 maximum group size

Other Services
They also offer exceptional health and fitness services for their clients. For the bride who is trying to lose a few pounds in order to fit into the perfect dress or to just feel her best on the wedding day, they offer:

• Fitness plans

J
Featured
Jess

Married on 09/02/2018

For my 9.2.18 wedding, Nikki and Rosa did an amazing job. Myself and all the ladies loved our hair and makeup. Nikki and Rosa were so nice and patient with everyone... After my wedding I even used ... Read more Nikki to do my make up for a wedding I attended, It came out so natural looking. I felt awesome all night long, Thank you ladies!!

N
Nicole Golder

Married on 07/13/2019

Dream look on my dream day!

I love the way my hair and makeup came out for my wedding! Rosa did an amazing job making my hair look voluminous and curly, just how I wanted it! Mariela did a wonderful job make my makeup look ... Read more elegant and glam! My contact was through Nikki and she was very attentive and quick to respond! She also helped with doing my girls’ hair, which they were all very happy with!

S
Stephanie L

Married on 07/05/2019

I loved I Do Glam!!

I highly recommend I Do Glam! I loved them so much. Starting from the customer service with Nikki (I think she's one of the owners) she was always responsive and patient with me! I drove her crazy I ... Read more think lol just a typical stressed out bride trying to plan a wedding. She helped me with scheduling, looks for my hair and makeup and more. I set up my trial for hair and I had Rosa. It was amazing, she's the best! I wasn't sure of what I wanted at first but I had to narrow it down to be realistic so I did! She went over everything with me about extensions and what realistically could be best for me and thank god I listened to her! Everything came out beautifully. The team showed up the morning of my wedding and it was amazing. Everything flowed and timing was impeccable. I was relaxed and even my family commented that everything went smoothly and that the team was so nice and accommodating! I wouldn't see why anyone wouldn't give them 5 stars! I was so happy with everything! Highly recommend