Upstate I Do

Greenville, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Upstate I Do

I Do is a wedding planning company based in Greenville, South Carolina that manages the smallest details for the grandest events. Their team is committed to getting to know each couple and providing them with an unparalleled and meaningful experience.

I Do prides themselves on building relationships with brides so that they can execute their unique event flawlessly. Whether you need help with a specific aspect of your wedding or you simply need full planning services, they have you covered through their fully customizable packages. These are the services they provide:

• Month-out coordination - bride who has everything planned and just needs help with execution
  • Planning essentials - productive bride who needs help putting it all together
  • All-inclusive planning - exclusive management of entire wedding planning process
  • Custom design and decor
  • Ongoing complementary communication
  • Personal planning consultations
  • Assessment and review of contracts
  • Vendor referrals

S
Featured
Shannon

Married on 07/28/2018

As another local wedding planner myself, I knew one of the first hires I needed to make for my own wedding was to hire a planner so I could enjoy my wedding day as a bride, and not feel as though I ... Read more was working. It was a no-brainer for me to hire Upstate I Do because I knew that Allie and Bri would not only have my best interests at heart, but they would ensure the day flowed seamlessly. The girls came on board as coordinators, but also to help me with the overall design of the wedding. Our collaboration was perfect...I wouldn't have changed a single thing...and it was so comforting to be able to bounce ideas off someone else when making design decisions. Planning your own wedding is completely different than planning someone else's, and Allie and Bri certainly helped those moments of "overwhelm". On the day of our wedding, everything went incredibly smoothly thanks to these two women. I am forever grateful for them!

Julianne
Julianne Orr

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Simply the best!

If you are looking for a kind, supportive, organized, and incredibly talented wedding planner, look no further than Allie and the ladies at Upstate I Do. Read more If you are looking for a kind, supportive, organized, and incredibly talented wedding planner, look no further than Allie and the ladies at Upstate I Do.

C
Cortney

Getting married on 04/20/2020

I was part of the bridal party and Heather and Monica were great during the rehearsal and day of events! I know they took a huge weight off the bride knowing that everything was being taken care of ... Read more and very seamlessly! They even left a cute pic in the guest book which was a little special touch!