I DO HAIR & MAKEUP

Barrington, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About I DO HAIR & MAKEUP

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP is a professional traveling wedding hair and makeup team based out of Barrington, New Jersey. The staff at I DO HAIR & MAKEUP are licensed in cosmetology, providing on-location precision makeup and professional hairstyling to ensure you look amazing on your big day. Lead cosmetologist, Casey Dickerson describes her company’s mission as enhancing beauty, building confidence, and making people look and feel their very best.

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP offers several beauty, makeup, and hair services for brides and bridal parties. They also offer consultations and trial pricing for both hair and makeup services to make sure you have the look you’ve always imagined for your special day. Hair and makeup services offered include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Blowouts
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Hair extensions, haircuts, and hair coloring
  • Keratin treatment

K
Featured
kate

Married on 12/03/2016

I did not book my venue date until I knew Casey was available! I have seen her work and I was so excited to have her for my wedding and she did not disappoint! She came with Emily to the venue on ... Read more time and started right away on my bridesmaids and I. I have never in my life felt so glamorous and beautiful! Casey did such a perfect job on my makeup and the other girls'. Emily did such a good job on my hair, I left that night without a single hair out of place. They are so sweet, I could just go on forever about how happy I was with my experience.

Dana
Dana Bongiovanni

Getting married on 04/04/2021

April Wedding

Highly, highly recommend Casey and her team! Planning a wedding from out of state, I wanted to make the wedding process as easy as possible with teams I could trust. From the very beginning, Casey was ... Read more extremely responsive, flexible, and thorough, allowing me to feel completely at ease from the moment we connected. I immediately knew I was in good hands. She worked with me to schedule my hair and make-up trial when I was in town and helped me to create a plan for accommodating my entire wedding party for my morning wedding (my biggest concern). Emily was able to create stunning bridal hair and make-up for my day wedding. She listened to my vision, made great recommendations, and happily adjusted any tweaks needed. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Lauren
Lauren Scaife

Getting married on 07/05/2020

Ideal hair and makeup for my wedding day!

Casey and her team delivered the perfect wedding day experience for hair and makeup. It was stress free and looked amazing. The hair and makeup stayed in place until after the evening was over. Really ... Read more responsive amazing team that truly delivered!