Magnolia Vine Events

Helena, AL · View map

About Magnolia Vine Events

Magnolia Vine Events is a professional wedding planning company located in Helena, Alabama. Owner and executive planner Ashley Stork loves everything about weddings, from the flowers to the cake to the dress, and everything in between. Ashley and her team will create you a one-of-a-kind event that reflects your personality and style and will ensure that you and your guests have a magical and unforgettable experience.

Whether you desire a civil union, a religious or non-religious wedding, or something cultural or eco-friendly, Magnolia Vine Events will take care of every detail. They also plan military, destination, and double weddings too; the possibilities are nearly endless. Ashley will perform a budget analysis so you’ll know all your options and will help keep you on track. Her team offers full and partial planning, and day-of coordination, along with full event design, and will handle everything from guest lists and timelines to to-do lists and vendor referrals.

51 Reviews for Magnolia Vine Events

51 Magnolia Vine Events Reviews

C
Cheryl

Married on 10/08/2016

I Do, I Do Wedding Planning made my wedding planning process and wedding day completely Stress Free! I was given all the tools to keep everything organized and on schedule during the planning ... Read more process and was put completely at ease knowing help was only a phone call away. The day of was absolutely amazing. I was left to completely relax and enjoy knowing that every detail, set up and problem was handled and if I needed any thing during my special day all I had to do was ask for Ashley or one of her wonderful staff members. Booking I Do, I Do, Wedding Planning is a MUST for every bride!!!!

K
Kristen

Married on 06/04/2016

Ashley and her team did an amazing job from start to finish when planning my wedding! She made the process so much easier and better for me, especially the week/weekend of the wedding. She always ... Read more listened to what I wanted and tried to make my vision a reality, or help me figure out what my vision was! She was always quick to respond to anything I needed and it was always a pleasure when we had to meet together or meet with vendors. She was very knowledgeable of the vendors in the area, always had plenty of recommendations, and has built relationships with many of them. It was also nice having her office in the same building as some of the vendors we used! She was very professional the weekend of the wedding and I can’t brag enough on how well of a job her team did. She made sure I had everything in line and if I had forgotten anything, she took care of it no problem! She made my weekend stress-free and I felt at ease knowing she was in charge and had everything under control. Ashley and her team made sure I always had what I needed, whether it was a drink in my hand or a fresh coat of my lipstick on my lips. The weekend went off without a hitch and I can give much thanks to her for that. They took great care of everything post-reception and made sure everything got where it needed to go. I was beyond pleased with my choice for a wedding planner and I highly recommend getting one!!

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/15/2016

We used I do, I do for our "day of" wedding coordination, but it really was so much more than that. Ashley and Kendal helped us whenever we had questions, met with us multiple times to talk about ... Read more details of the wedding, walk through the venue, and talk through the wedding timeline. The communicated with our vendors and made our day happen behind the scenes so there was absolutely no stress on our part. I am so thankful for their services and all that they did to make our day amazing!