I do I dos

Franklin, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About I do I dos

I do I dos! are two wedding officiants based out of Franklin, Indiana, that serve the Indianapolis region. Reverends Kerri and Bianca have been providing their services to couples for more than 10 years and would love to join you on such a special occasion. They promise to work tirelessly to make it a personalized experience with love and care that aptly reflects the significance of your day.

Reverends Kerri and Bianca are licensed to officiate civil unions, vow renewals, rehearsals, interfaith, non-religious, and single religion weddings in Indiana. They will create customized, meaningful vows to share your love story during ceremonies that last up to one hour. They would love to officiate weddings for religions including but not limited to the following:

• Agnostic

A
Featured
Alexandra

Married on 10/14/2017

Kerri was absolutely AMAZING. It's rare to find someone who combines skill, experience, professionalism, reliability, AND sparkling personality all in one, but Kerri does just that. From the moment we ... Read more hired her, I breathed a huge sigh of relief and knew that we were in good hands. She was 100% professional and dependable, very responsive to emails, and so on top of preparation for our big day that it cut my stress levels in half!! Beyond that, her breadth of experience in officiating weddings, combined with her open mind and creativity, made the entire process of crafting our ceremony readings an absolute delight. My husband and I are an interfaith couple who are more "spiritual" than religious, and Kerri totally honored that and was wonderfully flexible in working with us. The icing on the cake is how positive, sweet, and energetic she is! She made our rehearsal and wedding stress-free and so much fun. We absolutely adored Kerri and would recommend her in a heartbeat!!

N
Nichole

Married on 05/20/2018

Rev Kerri was so easy going and great to work with. I loved that they posted the vows on their website so that you could pick the one that would work best for you and your ceremony. Was very glad to ... Read more have her as a part of our special day!

Ana
Ana

Married on 04/22/2018

Rev Bianca was great

Rev Bianca was truly amazing! She was quick and respectful. She was just all around wonderful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is getting married. Read more Rev Bianca was truly amazing! She was quick and respectful. She was just all around wonderful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is getting married.