I do Islands

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About I do Islands

I do Islands is a wedding planning company based in James Hill, Jamaica. These talented planners have been part of the Jamaica wedding industry since 2012 and specialize in destination wedding planning. They will take the stress out of the planning process for you so that you can focus on enjoying your big day.

I do Islands offers many planning and coordination services to make your dream tropical, Jamaican wedding a reality. They have experience planning civil, cultural, destination, elopement, non-religious, and religious weddings. The wedding planning services they provide for your occasion include:

• Budget

T
    Featured
    Tara

Married on 02/24/2018

Planning a wedding in Jamaica from New York for 150 people was a daunting challenge in and of itself - not to mention the venue was a remote location on top of a hill, at a house with no ... Read more infrastructure to host an event of this scale. Kimmie immediately put our minds at ease and assured us she would be able to pull it off. Leveraging her extensive experience and trusted team of vendors across the island, she planned and executed our wedding brilliantly. We could NOT have done this without her. During the months and weeks leading up to the big day, we were in constant communication and she spent as long as we needed to address our concerns, problem solve with us and reassure us that everything would work out. Having someone in our court every step of the way was incredibly supportive. On the week of the event, she was fully activated and handled a number of extraordinary, last minute challenges on her own reporting back only when it was absolutely necessary - she has great judgement, she is very professional, and our family and friends were singing her praises by the end of the weekend. We couldn't recommend her enough - you are in good hands with Kimmie and her team! Photos from our wedding: https://www.brides.com/story/a-stunning-wedding-weekend-in-jamaica

Paula
    Paula Benjamin

Married on 05/11/2019

We had the time of our lives.

From our first consultation to our actual wedding day, Kimberly Wong and her team provided invaluable help & guidance EVERY step of the way. We were ecstatic when Kimberly and talented decorator ... Read more Melanie Miller teamed up to bring our vision to life. By using their expert skills and with their FLAWLESS execution, they made it possible for us to exchange our vows on top of an infinity edge pool overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Our friends & family are still raving about how wonderful and memorable our destination wedding was! We could not have done it without the amazing team at I Do Islands. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a creative, conscientious and knowledgeable Wedding Planning team who will go the extra mile to make your day special.

J
    Jessica

Married on 08/18/2018

We did not even have to think about what rating to provide! The I Do Islands Tean is the absolute best! We had a fabulous day and the I Do Islands Team made sure of that from beginning to end! Read more We did not even have to think about what rating to provide! The I Do Islands Tean is the absolute best! We had a fabulous day and the I Do Islands Team made sure of that from beginning to end!