I Do On-site Hair and Face

South Dartmouth, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About I Do On-site Hair and Face

I DO: on-site hair and face is a luxurious hair and makeup company based out of South Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Their experienced stylists will come to your home or venue, so the morning of your wedding can be as stress-free as possible. They offer a range of styles from classic and elegant to modern and fun. I DO: on-site hair and face can't wait to make you and your bridal party look absolutely gorgeous for your big day.

Experience

The professional cosmetologists at this passionate company have over 15 years of experience. Their work has been featured in Boston Weddings Magazine, Bride & Groom and The Improper. They’ve also written beauty-related articles for numerous wedding publications and online networks. They’re skilled at what they do, and will help you determine the perfect look that reflects your individual taste and style.

This award-winning company is happy to work with groups of up to 30 people. Your entire bridal party, and close family members, can get their hair and makeup done with you. They offer consultations and hair trials at their studio in Medway. Their services include:

• Blowouts
  • Brow and lash tinting
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Other Services

In addition to providing hair and makeup for the bride and her attendants, I DO: on-site hair and face also offers men’s grooming services. Additional services include:

• Hair extensions

A
Featured
Ali

Married on 09/15/2018

We had such a good experience with I Do. They were responsive, on time, reasonably priced, and very friendly. Our hair and makeup looked fantastic and everyone was raving. We loved I Do! Read more We had such a good experience with I Do. They were responsive, on time, reasonably priced, and very friendly. Our hair and makeup looked fantastic and everyone was raving. We loved I Do!

J
Jaime Schulze

Married on 10/27/2018

Best Hair and Make-up Stylists Ever!!!!

Best hairstylists and make up artists I’ve ever worked with! We found a group of ladies that knew how to do both African American hair and make up in addition to Caucasian hair and make up! On top of ... Read more that that they were such fun girls for my bridal party to be around and kept the energy high while we got ready! Countless people who attended my wedding have already asked me for their information! Heather and her team are second to none! Thank you so much I do on-site hair and face for making me look 👌🏾 on my wedding day! ❤️❤️❤️

M
Melissa

Married on 09/02/2018

Heather and her team came to do hair and make up for my wedding last weekend and they were AMAZING! So professional and punctual but still down to earth, kind and fun to talk with! Everyone’s hair ... Read more looked beautiful and perfect thanks to heather and her assistant Brielle! Heather was so accommodating since I totally changed the hair style I wanted from the one we did at my trail! Gina made everyone’s make up look great and made everyone feel so beautiful! I got so many compliments on my hair and make up that night! Heathers assistant even went and picked up our lunch for us! Honestly would recommend them a million times over! Absolutely no complaints!