I Do Tennessee - Weddings on the Go

Gatlinburg, TN · View map

About I Do Tennessee - Weddings on the Go

For years our staff has worked with couples and their families to plan their perfect day. Each member of our staff would be honored to be part of YOURS!

Our crew want to assist you in making the best decisions for you and your wedding.

Choose "I DO" Tennessee Weddings on the Go for your "I DO's". We will come to your cabin or location and perform your wedding ceremony and our photographer will take at least 1 photo and make it available to you on Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest at no charge.

Picture a stress free wedding day! You can wake up on your wedding day, get ready in your mountain cabin and we arrive at your location to perform your ceremony and do your photographs. No rush to get to the chapel on time. No traffic jams. No road construction. No getting lost and arriving late to your own wedding. There will not be another bride and groom waiting in the lobby or parking lot for you to leave. There is no charge for guests. We leave you when the ceremony and photography session is complete to spend as much time as you wish with one another and your guests on your special day!

2 Reviews for I Do Tennessee - Weddings on the Go

2 I Do Tennessee - Weddings on the Go Reviews

J
Judy

Married on 10/03/2013

My husband and I decided to get married and make an adventure out of it so we went to Gatlinburg TN to elope. These folks did our wedding and it was beautiful. The pics were beautifully done and they ... Read more they were very helpful.

A
Anthony

Married on 07/24/2018

0.5

Sent a message to this person and 20 days later still have not heard back from them. Read more Sent a message to this person and 20 days later still have not heard back from them.

I Do Tennessee - Weddings on the Go FAQ