I Do! the details

Burnsville, MN · View map

About I Do! the details

I Do! the details Weddings Events is a full service wedding planning company located in the Twin Cities/Metro area of Minnesota. We offer everything from Day Of services to full wedding design. No matter your budget, I Do! the details can help create the wedding of your dreams.

9 Reviews for I Do! the details

9 I Do! the details Reviews

N
Nadine

Married on 07/21/2017

Bethany was amazing from the first day we met, to the day she executed every little detail. My only regret is not having Bethany as my full wedding planner. It was SO comforting to know that she was ... Read more around to handle any hiccup on the day of and set things up just the way i envisioned it. She responds extremely quickly to any and every question you have. If you are considering a day of coordinator, choose Bethany. But really, you should choose Bethany to do it all! Thank you Bethany for helping make or big day perfect!

A
Alice

Married on 02/25/2017

I hired Bethany for her Day-Of coordination services. Through the planning process, Bethany was very responsive to emails and met with me more than once to discuss all the details (and was always ... Read more early!). She definitely helped us figure out a few things that we hadn't even thought of. On the day of my wedding she took care of all of the setup at my ceremony and reception location. There were several occasions where she took care of problems without me even knowing about them--which was perfect on my wedding day. Overall, I'm glad we hired Bethany. She definitely helped everything go as smoothly as it could have on our big day!

B
Blake

Married on 09/30/2016

My fiance and I were so happy we decided to have Bethany as a part of our day - she was so valuable! She was so helpful, both before and during the event. She is knowledgeable and efficient. I would ... Read more would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!