I Do Virgin Islands

St Thomas, VI · View map

About I Do Virgin Islands

Hello! My name is Aaron Englund and I am happy you found me! I have lived in the US Virgin Islands since 2014 and have officiated hundreds of weddings since then. I love being a part of such a special day in a couples life. I offer personalized and meaningful ceremonies for your destination wedding in the US Virgin Islands.

8 Reviews for I Do Virgin Islands

8 I Do Virgin Islands Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 02/24/2018

Aaron officiated my brother’s wedding. For the ceremony itself, I can only personally note that his ceremony was touching and heartfelt and moved the audience. But what Id like to review Aaron on is ... Read more how he went above and beyond for the wedding guests. My son fell ill and needed to be taken to the ER straight from the wedding ceremony. Aaron was kind enough to drive us. And while on the way, he kept us calm and prepped us to assist us with navigating a Caribbean ER, which can be complicated. Finally, he personally guided us into to ER to ensure we were seen to right away. We are forever indebted to Aaron. Thank you!

M
Melissa

Married on 06/20/2017

Aaron married us on Lindquist beach this past June. He was very professional, asked us questions to customize the service. He walked us through the ceremony before our guests arrived and made sure our ... Read more our needs were met. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!!

L
Logan

Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing ceremony that had everyone in tears... We're still receiving compliments on how beautiful and laid back our ceremony was. Read more Amazing ceremony that had everyone in tears... We're still receiving compliments on how beautiful and laid back our ceremony was.