I Do Wedding Consulting

Charlotte, NC · View map

About I Do Wedding Consulting

I Do Wedding Consulting is a boutique wedding and event planning company serving the greater Charlotte area. We pride ourselves on the experience you have with us and the team of professionals we work with, the relationships that are created and fostered through this process, and our level of commitment to provide the best service to our clients. It is our mission to truly listen to you, help realize your vision, and make it a reality by working with the best vendors, based on your budget, and concept. Built on integrity and driven by passion, our goal is to create an unforgettable, stress free event for you to enjoy !

8 Reviews for I Do Wedding Consulting

8 I Do Wedding Consulting Reviews

User4435715

2+ years ago

To be honest, at the start of planning our wedding, we thought that hiring a wedding planner would be a waste of time and money. Nancy and Salim proved just how wrong we were and we are very thankful ... Read more we had them on our side throughout our wedding planning and day of execution. From our initial meetings through to the final moments, Nancy and Salim were very friendly and very professional. Their communication is always clear and they have wonderful personalities which make it very easy to work with them. Without Nancy, we could not even break a state of inertia in terms of knowing where to begin. She was great in providing suggestions that led us to our ultimate team of vendors. You never feel like you are not their #1 priority and only couple at any point in the process. Now, we were entirely happy with just our planning efforts with Nancy and Salim... but I am not sure how we would have managed our wedding day without them. Here are just a few things that Nancy and Salim took care of on our wedding day that were priceless. -Our entire timeline was created with all the vendors and the Reverend without us ever having to discuss it. -Our photographer had to change our timeline for portraits with a 15 minute warning, impacting all of our downstream timelines. They handled the adjustments and coordination with everyone on-site without any of us knowing. -A fire alarm was pulled minutes before the ceremony began! Their team, simply put, handled it. Disaster averted. -The groom's cuff links also broke just before the ceremony. Salim had everything needed to fix them on the spot. We could write a list that goes well beyond the limits of a review on here. All of these things and more were done all while Nancy was just over 33 weeks pregnant! She and her husband, Salim, are the best and we have already recommended our friends use them for their future weddings.

H
Haylee

Married on 06/21/2014

Nancy and her husband Salim are truly amazing! I can't thank them enough for how special and stress free they made our wedding day! They were in constant communication with us during the planning ... Read more process and kept us on track. They became close friends to my husband and I and we appreciate everything they did to make our day perfect. I couldn't recommend them enough!

B
Ben

Married on 05/11/2013

As a groom, marrying for the first time, I knew nothing about planning a wedding. However, being a fairly organized person, I figured that I could handle the task with no issue. It became quite ... Read more apparent, quite quickly, that I was in way over my head. Once my wife and I began to go over our list of tasks that must be completed we decided that a wedding planner may be needed. After a quick Google search we scheduled a meeting with Nancy and Salim from I-Do Wedding Consulting. After a 30-45 minute meeting we knew that interviews any other planners would not be required. Nancy and Salim were a slam dunk choice from the first moment. In addition to being incredibly organized and experienced, Nancy is also a great businesswoman. She makes herself constantly available to her clients and over delivers on your wedding day. Using her years of experience combined with an incredibly thorough planning process there was not a single stone left unturned prior to the big day. The day of our wedding came and went like a dream and we literally felt like the President and First Lady all day. I could not imagine having our wedding without the help of Nancy and Salim. I also want to mention a word or two about the cost of hiring a planner. Although hiring a planner may seem cost prohibitive at first, my wife and I realized that hiring Nancy actually SAVED us money in the long run. With such vast experience in the industry Nancy and Salim were able to make recommendations regarding different ways to do things that we never would have thought of all while maintaining our theme. I am incredibly pleased not only to have had the opportunity to work with the IDWC team on our wedding day, but also to call Nancy and Salim our friends. My name is Ben Baker and if you would like to speak to me personally about my experience with I-Do Wedding Consulting please do not hesitate to contact me at any time at bakerb24@gmail.com.