"I Do" Wedding Favors

Texarkana, TX · View map

About "I Do" Wedding Favors

Wedding favors are a great way to show appreciation to your guests for their attendance and make your occasion even more stunning. "I Do" Wedding Favors is pleased to present to you exclusive wedding favors that will please and amaze every design sense and wedding vision. Our favors are romantic, fun, unique, and everything in between. Just click away and discover the perfect favor to compliment your personal style.

"I Do" Wedding Favors carries a large selection of favors and gifts for all of life's important milestones. You can shop our site for baby gifts, baby shower invitations, favors, and birth announcements. Additionally, we offer anniversa
ry, graduation, sweet 15/16, and baptism/christening favors and gift items to commemorate the event.

We take tremendous pride in offering an extensive line of wedding products. In addition to favors, you can purchase your wedding invitations, wedding programs, save-the-date, ceremony and reception accessories such as guest books, unity candle, cake toppers, etc. We carry attendant and parent gift items in addition to your bachelorette fun items. And remember, at "I Do" Wedding Favors we say, "Never Pay Retail Again..."

3 Reviews for "I Do" Wedding Favors

3 "I Do" Wedding Favors Reviews

K
Kay

Married on 11/30/2013

I DO favors were great! The guest loved our candle favors and the price was perfect for our budget! Thank you! Read more I DO favors were great! The guest loved our candle favors and the price was perfect for our budget! Thank you!

L
Lauren

Married on 03/14/2009

Debra was excellent! She was very through and thoughtful! I am so happy i used her! She gave me several choices and researched everything to the fullest! Read more Debra was excellent! She was very through and thoughtful! I am so happy i used her! She gave me several choices and researched everything to the fullest!

L
Lindsay

Married on 12/19/2009

4.7

Debra was a pleasure to work with. Debra was more than willing to help with all wedding needs I highly recommend "I Do" Wedding Favors to be your number one vendor! To future brides get as much ... Read more done as early as possible.

"I Do" Wedding Favors FAQ