I Do Weddings

Avon, CO · View map

About I Do Weddings

I Do – creative & gracious wedding planning in Vail & Aspen. I Do offers all-inclusive wedding styling with services ranging from graphic design & letterpress printing, event décor design, & personal wedding stylists to comprehensive budgets & wedding-week timelines. Please call for a complimentary consultation.

4 Reviews for I Do Weddings

4 I Do Weddings Reviews

C
Carrie

Married on 06/16/2012

My husband and I were married this past summer in Vail, Colorado. We are both from Colorado but resided in New York City. We began planning the wedding from a distance and soon realized that we were ... Read more in need of professional help. We decided to hire Jen to help us with all aspects of the planning process and we could not have been more pleased with her services! She was extremely organized, professional,resourceful, calm and creative. Jen knew all of the right people to refer us to for the vision that we were looking to create. When the big day finally arrived everything came together as planned and we could not have been more pleased!Jen helped us find ways to personalize different aspects of the wedding weekend while keeping tradition present with a modern day twist. Our day was everything that we had wanted and more. In the end we were beyond satisfied with her services, our wedding weekend was amazing and were able to gain a friend in the process- Jen is the best!!

J
jessie

Married on 10/17/2009

Jenn was everything I hope for and more in a wedding planner! I am from Denver and grew up going to Vail. I had the perfect picture of getting married in Vail at the Sonnenalp resort, and Jenn came ... Read more highly recommended. She was organized, flexible, quick on the draw, and excited with me every step of the way. She even would come down to Denver when I couldn't get up there for meetings, super convenient! She made the day run smoothly so everyone in the family was relaxed and ready to have a great time. The wedding was a knock out, every detail was done perfectly. I still smile when I think of walking into the ballroom and my mouth dropping when I saw the final product. Jenn made my big day the best day of my life. Thanks again!

B
Beth

Married on 07/04/2009

Jen was amazing. I never had to worry about a thing which I the reason you hire a wedding planner. She takes all your stresses away. She is very quick to respond. Very professional. I highly recommend ... Read more recommend Jen to help plan and execute your wedding here in the Vail Valley!