I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC

Everett, WA · View map

About I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC

Hello, and congrats on your upcoming event!

Whether your event is intimate, or an incredible party. Our photographers, DJs, Decor & floral teams will transform your event into an ultimate celebration!

Here is a list of services r products we offer

Entertainment Services Include:
-Live Entertainment
-Mobile DJ Lighting and Sounds
-Uplighting packages
-Gobo Projector rental
-Soloist/Duet Singers for ceremony
-Instumental soloist Harp/Piano/Guitar

Photography Services Include:
-Coverage tailored to your wedding
-Unlimited photography.All high-resolution images
-Archival quality prints
-Custom Designed Invites, Thank you cards and Announcements
- Professional editing/Digital retouching services
Pre-Wedding/Wedding/Engagement/Bridal Boudoir/Day After Sessions

Ceremony & Reception Decor Package includes the following

• Canopy Ceiling decorated with Lights, Tulle or Chiffon fabric and chandeliers (Room size requirements and approval from place of venue)
  • Up to 10x30ft backdrop along with up to 16-Person head-table or bridal party table fully decorated with linen, tulle, bridal centerpiece, with votive candles
  • Guest tables decorated with linens, chair covers, sashes, and your choice of centerpieces
  • Up light to transform any room into a romantic oasis
  • Per-lit decorated arch or a 3ft decorative iron backdrop- decorated in tulle, flowers for the sign in area and cake table

Serving Seattle WA & surrounding area
    Call to book TODAY!

81 Reviews for I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC

81 I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC Reviews

User4487795

2+ years ago

We absolutely loved working with Sammie! The girls she had take the wedding pictures were great also. The dj was good but didn't have our song but was willing to extend the time for a relatively small ... Read more fee! Very professional company and absolutely perfect at making everyone comfortable! I would recommend having a list of picture ideas you want for a wedding just to make sure you get all the pictures you want and nobody is trying to remember everything.

A
April

Married on 03/15/2014

I had an amazing experience with Woolsey Photography! Prices were reasonable, services were beyond amazing! They bent over backwards to accommodate my family and I and I can't wait for our last ... Read more session!

User3909185

Event date: 02/14/2014

I was very pleased with the photos that I got back. Sammie was very flexible with meeting me at times that worked and were convenient for me. She made me feel extremely comfortable and got the photos ... Read more back to me very fast. She was awesome at getting back with me, returning phone calls, making me feel comfortable, answering all the questions I had, but most importantly made my first experience getting professional pictures the best. I would recommend Sammie Woosley photography to anyone who wants professionalism and great service.